FEELWORLD LUT7S 7" 3D LUT 4K HDMI and SDI Monitor
Featuring a 323 PPI (pixels-per-inch) IPS LCD panel, the LUT7S 7" 4K HDMI and SDI Monitor from Feelworld displays SD, HD, UHD, and DCI 4K video. The LCD panel boast a 1920 x 1200 resolution, 16:10 aspect ratio, 1200:1 contrast ratio, and a 2200 cd/m² measured brightness for easy viewing outdoors as well as indoors. The touchscreen allows you to quickly access your settings, and the IPS LCD provides good off-axis viewing, allowing you to see the image without being directly in front of the monitor and not experiencing distorted colors or contrast. The monitor's chassis is both thin and light at about an inch thick and weighing only 1 lb.
On the side edge of the monitor you'll find HDMI and SDI input and output connections, while the headphones and external DC power input reside on the opposite edge. Along the bottom edge is the 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole, and the control buttons reside along the top edge of the monitor. The back of the monitor features a dual L-series/NP-F970 battery plate to provide ample power.
The LUT7S supports custom 3D LUTs to accurately view the camera color on screen, and it supports professional Rec.709 color calibration technology. A variety of image evaluating tools are built into the monitor including a histogram, false color, and zebras for checking exposure, peaking and magnification for checking focus, and markers for ensuring correct framing.
- High-resolution 1920 x 1200
- High-contrast of 1200:1
- Ultrabright 2200 cd/m²
- 160° wide-view-angle IPS Panel
- Peaking focus assist (red, green, or blue highlight over parts of the image in focus)
- False color
- Zebra exposure
- Embedded audio
- Scan mode (underscan, overscan)
- Zoom (4x, 9x, 16x)
- Anamorphic mode (1.3x, 2x, 2x mag)
- Center marker
- Safe area (80, 85, 90, 93, 96%, 2.35:1)
- Ratio marker (4:3, 13:9, 14:9, 15:9, 16:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1)
- Marker color (red, green, blue, white, black)
- Check field (red, green, blue, mono)
- Image flip (H, V, H/V)
- Image freeze
- Color temperature adjustment
- Dual rear battery mount is compatible with Sony L-series/NP batteries: F-970, F-960, F-950, F-930, F-770, F-750, F-730, F-570, F-550, F-530, QM91D, QM91, QM90D, QM90, QM71D, QM71, QM70D, QM70, QM51D, QM51, F-M71, F-M70 series.
- FEELWORLD uses the professional Rec.709 HD color standard and is calibrated at the factory. It can achieve monitor calibration efficiently and get accurate color reproductions easily, showing the image when you shoot without distorting the color.
- The menu controls are intuitive and easy to use with its touchscreen design. Two different feature buttons are programmable to the various features that you use the most.
- The compact design includes 4K HDMI and SDI input/output so you can connect them to 4K cameras and DSLRs. The HDMI connection is compatible up to 4K24p.
- Load custom 3D LUTs using the integrated SD card slot.
- Histogram is a quantitative tool to check the picture brightness.
- The audio level meters provide numerical indicators and headroom levels.
- The peaking filter displays a colored highlight on the screen where sharp edges appear.
- Built-in selection of no-squeeze, 1.3x, or 2x allows you to use anamorphic lenses or adapters and see the image unsqueezed, even if your camera does not desqueeze in-camera.
Number of Displays 1
Panel Type IPS-Type LCD
Display Size 7.0" / 17.8 cm
Screen Resolution 1920 x 1200
Aspect Ratio 16:10
Viewing Angle Horizontal: 160° (80/80)
Vertical: 160° (80/80)
Maximum Brightness 2200 cd/m2
Contrast Ratio 1200:1
Pixels Per Inch (ppi) 323 ppi
Image Controls Anamorphic De-Squeeze, Check Field, Focus Peaking, Histogram, Image Flip, Marker Color, Pixel-to-Pixel Zoom, RGB Parade, Scaling, Screen Markers, Vectorscope, Waveform
Video 1 x HDMI Type A (HDMI 1.4) Input
1 x HDMI Type A (HDMI 1.4) Output
1 x BNC (3G-SDI) Input
1 x BNC (3G-SDI) Output
Audio 1 x 3.5 mm Headphone Output
Built-In Speaker 1
Power 1 x 3.5 mm Barrel Output
Card Slot 1 x SD
Video Format HDMI
DCI 4K: 24
UHD 4K: 30/29.97/25/24/23.98
DC Input Power 7 to 24 VDC at 2 A
Battery Type 2 x L-Series (Interchangeable Mount)
Power Consumption 20 W
Mounting 1 x 1/4"-20 Female
Operating Temperature -4 to 122°F / -20 to 50°C
Storage Temperature -22 to 140°F / -30 to 60°C
Dimensions (W x H x D) 7.48 x 4.96 x 1.06" / 190 x 126 x 27 mm
Weight 16.23 oz / 460 g, Including Battery Plate
Warranty Length Limited 1-Year Warranty
Package Weight 2.105 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 8.8 x 6.4 x 3.2"