ZHIYUN Weebill LAB Master Package
- WEEBILL LAB Gimbal, 6.6 lb Payload
- TransMount Phone Holder for Monitoring
- TransMount Max Zoom/Focus Servo
- TransMount Multifunctional Gimbal Bag
- TransMount Mini Monopod
- TransMount Camera Belt for Monopod
- 2 Quick Release Tripod/Monopod Adapters
- Standard and Underslung Operation Modes
The Zhiyun-Tech WEEBILL LAB Master Package includes the WEEBILL LAB gimbal and dedicated accessories that allow for an optimal workflow with the gimbal. The WEEBILL LAB supports up to 6.6 lb and features an innovative design that supports a mini tripod on top and bottom. In this way it provides an additional point of stability and an easy way to switch to underslung mode.
In addition to the accessories that come standard with the WEEBILL LAB, such as a mini tripod, the Master Package also includes a mini monopod, multifunctional gimbal bag, zoom/focus servo, two quick setup adapters, a phone holder, and a multifunctional camera belt in size large.
The monopod is designed to secure to a quick release receptacle on the camera belt and allow for more stable jib-style shots, with the weight of the gimbal taken off your hands and supported by the belt. Even without the belt the monopod can be used as a comfortable extension.
The gimbal bag fits the gimbal, camera, lenses, other accessories, and up to a 15" laptop. It offers hanging straps on the outside and comes with a lens bag and accessories bag to secure to these straps. With an extra-large interior space, pockets, and exterior straps, the bag provides an all-in-one carriage solution for the gimbal. The zoom/focus motor is the Max version motor, which has enough torque to control zoom (whereas the Lite version is only strong enough for focus control). The WEEBILL LAB supports a single motor, and this one can be used interchangeably between the focus and zoom rings.
The Quick Setup Adapters let you attach the mini tripod and monopod to the gimbal by quick release functionality, instead of having to screw them in each time. And the phone holder will hold your smartphone on the side of the gimbal for monitoring. It supports up to 6.3" phones and can be articulated forward and backward as well as folded up when not in use.
Please see a full description of each packaged item below.
The Zhiyun WEEBILL LAB Handheld Stabilizer for Mirrorless Cameras supports cameras weighing up to 6.6 pounds. It features a removable handheld tripod which can be mounted on the battery bin as a grip providing additional functionality, as opposed to crowding all the controls on the primary handgrip. The gimbal has a nominal runtime of ten hours and requires two 18650 batteries. It is built using aviation-grade motors. The WEEBILL LAB allows you to connect and control select cameras via an included cable, and supports wireless transmission of the camera's video via Wi-Fi. Control over the gimbal and camera is by the ViaTouch Control System.
The gimbal features pan follow, full follow, locking mode, PhoneGo mode, Vortex mode, and POV mode. An included lens support is useful when working with long lenses and an external follow focus motor (not included) for pulling focus on manual lenses. A downloadable app allows you to fine tune and control the gimbal wirelessly. The included removable tripod holds the gimbal upright while balancing and folds to become an extension to the main handle. For compatible list of cameras and lenses see the "Compatible List" below the list of what's in the box.
- The WEEBILL LAB is a configurable gimbal platform that works well when held in either standard or underslung position
- It features both Arca-Swiss and Manfrotto compatible quick release plates
- its crafted latch design simplifies both balancing and setup
- The wireless image transmission system is compatible with mobile devices running iOS or Android
- The ViaTouch Control System enables using your phone screen to make gimbal movements and adjust camera settings, all while framing the shot
- Motion sensor control allows you to control the gimbal by simply moving your mobile device
- Time-lapse options include long exposure, panorama, and tracking time-lapse
- The ZY Play app is available for iOS, with the Android version slated for release before December 1, 2018
- Default Wi-Fi Password
The Zhiyun-Tech TransMount Mini Monopod is designed to work with the optional TransMount Multifunctional Camera Belt to support handheld gimbals. The Camera Belt features a quick release socket that the Mini Monopod secures into. A quick release anchor point included with the Camera Belt screws into the bottom of the monopod and allows the monopod to pop into and out of the belt's socket, which has two spring-loaded quick release pins.
Together, the monopod and belt take the weight of the gimbal off your hands and allow for comfortable jib-style shots. They also allow for easier control of the focus wheel offered on gimbals such as the Zhiyun-Tech WEEBILL LAB and CRANE 3 LAB.
The Mini Monopod also works like any standard monopod. It telescopes out from 11 to 25.5" and includes a removable rubber foot for setting it down on the ground. It has a comfortable sponge grip and includes a wrist strap that makes everything feel more secure in your hands. A supplied 1/4"-20 to 3/8"-16 screw adapter installs at the top of the monopod to provide you with either type of mounting point so you can mount gimbals, fluid heads, and other gear.
- Key Features
- Designed to work with the optional TransMount Multifunctional Camera Belt to support handheld gimbals
- 11-25.5" length
- Sponge grip
- Wrist strap
- 1/4"-20 to 3/8"-16 screw mounting adapter
- Removable rubber foot
|Number of Axes||3-Axis (Roll, Horizontal, Vertical)|
|Load Capacity||6.61 lb / 3 kg|
|Wireless Protocol||Wi-Fi (Unspecified Type)|
|Battery Type||2 x 18650|
|Battery Runtime||10 Hours|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.7 x 13.4 x 4.4"|