ZHIYUN Weebill 2
Introducing a stabilizer with quick responsiveness, brand new touch screen and advanced operation logic. WEEBILL 2 - A stabilizer strives to create a better experience for users in filmmaking with its classic structure, powerful Infineon chip, upgraded algorithm and new image transmission experience.
The Zhiyun-Tech WEEBILL 2 handheld 3-axis gimbal stabilizer, designed slightly larger than its predecessor, supports up to 7.3 lb and features an Infineon sensor that improves stability and responsiveness, allowing for enhanced smooth operation. It has a built-in 2.9" flip-out color touchscreen display that can be rotated to a desired angle and folded in when not needed. The touchscreen allows you to adjust settings, monitor your shot, and select certain functions, such as panorama, time-lapse, and motion-lapse, without having to resort to the companion mobile app. A focus control wheel operates electronic focus, aperture, and ISO when used with compatible cameras and lenses. It can also be used to control optional Zhiyun lens motors.
The included mini tripod can be attached above the main handgrip of the gimbal to use as an underslung handle for low-angle shots. It can also be attached to the bottom of the main handgrip to function as an extension grip or a stand. The WEEBILL 2 runs up to 9 hours on the included batteries, which are fully rechargeable in approximately 1.5 hours when using a 15V USB PD fast charger, sold separately.
The included iOS/Android mobile app offers features such as balance check, mode switching, and remote camera triggering for photo and video capture. For remote operation, the mini tripod allows you to set the gimbal down on a flat surface while you stand at a distance and operate the camera from your smartphone or tablet.
- 360° pan rotation
- 340° tilt and roll rotation
- Portrait and landscape modes
- Rosette mount with a 1/4"-20 center thread on the side of the gimbal
- 2.4 GHz operating frequency
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Camera control cables included for operating select functions of compatible Canon, Panasonic, and Sony cameras
- Partially foldable for transport and storage
- Number of Axes : 3-Axis (Pitch, Roll, Yaw)
- Rotation Range
- Yaw (Pan): 360°
- Pitch (Tilt): -150 to 190°
- Roll: -260 to 80°
- Load Capacity : 7.3 lb / 3.3 kg
- Ports : 1 x USB (Unspecified Type)
- Wireless Frequency : 2.4 GHz
- Wireless Protocol Bluetooth : 5.0
- Battery Type : 3 x 18650
- Capacity (mAh) : 2600 mAh
- Battery Runtime : 9 Hours
- Battery Chemistry : Lithium-Ion
- Operating Voltage : 9.8 to 12.6 VDC
- Operating Current : 160 to 6000 mA
- Operating Temperature : 14 to 113°F / -10 to 45°C
- 13.8 x 8.9 x 5.9" / 35 x 22.5 x 15 cm
- 12.6 x 8.9 x 2.4" / 32 x 22.5 x 6.2 cm (Folded)
- Weight : 3.15 lb / 1.43 kg
- Package Weight : 5.22 lb
- Box Dimensions : (LxWxH) 14.9 x 10.9 x 4.8"