Sleek Design and Powerful Performance
The MOZA Air features the same advanced technology and high-quality materials as the MOZA Lite 2, but with an enhanced appearance and improved stabilization performance. Made from aerospace industry-grade aluminum, it weighs just 2.4 lbs (1.1 kgs). The sleek,unified design with no exposed wires, compact structure, solid aluminum construction, and powerful, automobile-grade motors with high resolution encoders make it the most reliable camera gimbal in the industry.
With a maximum payload of 7.0 lbs (3.2 kgs), it can support all mirrorless cameras and most DSLRs，
including Sony a7SII, Panasonic GH5, Canon EOS 5D Mark IV.
Quick Release System
Built for MOZA Air, the optional quick release baseplate is fully compatible with Manfrotto 501PL and Arca Swiss quick release plate.It allows you to detach your mounted camera form the MOZA Air and easily attach to other photography devices.
Shoot Motion Time-Lapse With MOZA Assistant App
Thanks to the motion control capabilities built in to the MOZA Assistant App, you can smooth, dynamic time-lapse video on your smartphone or tablet. The humanized interval and duration settings make it easy to shoot the beautiful scene of constant changes in air.
360° Rotation For An Incredible Perspective
The slip-ring technology employed in the motors allows the gimbal to rotate 360 degrees on yaw, tilt, and roll axis settings, pushing the boundaries of your camera's movement. Now your camera can capture 360-degree panoramic videos from an immersive, wide-angle perspective.
Enjoy Your Life
imception-mode sport-gear-mode mimic-mode
Compatible with MOZA Wireless Thumb Controller
The MOZA Air is compatible with the MOZA wireless thumb controller, making it possible for your camera to operate in dual operator mode. Now, not only a one-man crew, a second operator can also have complete remote control over your camera and gimbal. The thumb controller features a precision joystick, as well as dedicated buttons for intuitive control of the camera start/stop recording function, focus, and gimbal movement directions. When mounted to a tripod, slider, jib, crane, or anything else you have on hand, the MOZA Air can be remotely controlled up to 50 meters.
MOZA Air’s ergonomically-designed handgrip fits perfectly into your palm for a more comfortable handheld experience. Now enjoy direct control of your camera and gimbal, simply by operating the handgrip. You can turn your power on or off, switch modes, control the direction of the gimbal, and start or stop recording.
Wireless Controller via MOZA Assistant App
Simply connect your device via Bluetooth and launch the MOZA Assistant app. You can easily start tracking your shots, shoot motion time-lapse video, adjust parameters, make calibrations, wirelessly control the gimbal movements, and choose shooting modes, just by tapping your mobile or tablet.
Mountable. Wide Adaptability
A ¼’’screw hole at the bottom of the handgrip offers expansion for your device. The gimbal can be mounted to a tripod, slider, jib, crane or anything else with universal connection.
- Gimbal Weight 2.4lbs/1.1kgs
- Max Payload 7.0lbs/3.2kgs
- Gimbal Dimensions 90*88*294
- Package Dimensions
- Package Weight
- Working Temperature -5℃~55℃
CAMERA (Supported Cameras)
- Canon : Rebel T6i, 5D Mark IV, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark II, 6D, 60D, 7D, 70D
- Nikon : D800
- Panasonic : Lumix GH5, Lumix GH4, Lumix GH3
- Sony : a7S, a7SII, a7R, a7RII, A6000, A6300, a99
- Blackmagic Design : BMPCC, BMCC
- Fujifilm : X-T2, X-T20, X-Pro2
- Leica : M10
- Supported Camera Dimensions
- Mechanical Endpoint Range
- Yaw Axis: ±360° continuously Tilt Axis: ±360° continuously Roll Axis: ±360° continuously
- Angular Vibration Range 0.02°
- Static Current
- Dynamic Current
- Lock Rotor Current
- Model 26350
- Capacity 2000mAh
- Battery Life ≥12hrs
- Voltage 3.7V
- Working Temperature 0~40℃
- Bluetooth BLUETOOTH 4.0
- Bluetooth Control Range 5m
- Control Interface 2.4G
- 2.4G Remote Control Range 50m
- USB Connection Input: Micro USB Output: Mini 10PIN
- CAN Generic CAN Protocol
WIRELESS THUMB CONTROLLER (OPTIONAL)
- Weight 100g Battery
- Capacity 600mAh
- Battery Voltage 3.7V
- Working Current 50mA Locked Current 10mA
- Standby Time 24h Wireless Type 2.4G
- Valid Range 50m Charging Voltage 5V
- Sufficently Charging Time 2 hours
- Start/Stop Recording Control supported cameras: Canon 5DII/5DIII/6D/60D/7D/70D, Sony a7S/a7SII/a7R/a7RII, Panasonic GH4/GH3, BMPCC/BMCC/BMPC
- Focus Control supported cameras and lens: Canon 5DII/5DIII/6D/60D/7D/70D(Will support more cameras and lens with firmware )
- Aperture Control will be available with firmware