FEIYU G6 Max 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
Still 1 for 4 with an Increased Payload
The new and improved high torque, magnetic, brushless motors boast a 50% increase in output, making the gimbal compatible with Mirrorless Cameras, Smartphones, Sports Cameras and Compact Cameras. The G6 Max can carry up to 1.2kg, which support the combination of more cameras and lenses to provide more flexible use.
Half A4 paper size
Compared to the G6 Plus, the payload of the G6 Max has increased, but the volume has decreased by 20%. With its new compact design, the G6 Max can be used one-handed and can be packed away with ease.
New Motor Lock Design & Quick Release System
Each axis is equipped with physical motors locks. These new motor locks can be used to make balancing easier and protect the gimbal during transport. This new additional allows the gimbal to be set up quickly and easily so you don't miss the action.
Multi-function“Magic Focus Ring" 2.0, With Improved SensitivityThe multi-function "Magic Focus Ring" is upgraded to 2.0 and its sensitivity is increased by 25%. It supports control of zoom/focus, three-axis rotation, and adjustment of parameters such as ISO, WB, and exposure values.
9 Handy Shooting Modes
The modes of the G6 Max have been upgraded too. The G6 Max comes complete with 9 functional modes, which meet the needs of any professional videography and daily recording, allowing you to shoot like a pro. Without the need for the App, it can be operated with just one hand, and professional shooting can be made simple.
- Product Model :
- G6 (G6 3-Axis Stabilized Handheld Gimbal)
- EAN Code: 6970078071001
- Brand Name：FeiyuTech
- Size : 271mm*119mm*38mm
- GoPro HERO8 / HERO7 / HERO6 / HERO5 / Yi cam 4K / AEE and other action cameras that have similar dimensions.
- It also could be compatible with Sony RX0 with the customized adapter.The maximum payload should be no more than 130 gram
- Titling Angle : 360°
- Rolling Angle : 320°
- Panning Angle : 360°
- Tilting Increments : 2°/s ~ 75°/s
- Panning Increments : 3°/s ~ 150°/s
- Battery :
- 26650*1 5000mAh 3.7V.
- Charging via USB port is supported.
- (Note: The performance of splash-proof will be affected while charging.)
- Firmware Upgrade : √
- Charging for Sports camera : √
- App Settings : √
- Compatible with Accessories : √
- Balance Adjustment : With the movement of cross arm to make gimbal balanced
- Splash-proof : Grade Splash-proof
- *It is banned from using under water, and being exposed to salt water
- Usage Time In Theory : 12 Hours
- Charging the cameras when using:5 hours
- Weight : 336g (Not including battery, camera)
- Excellent splashproof technology ,no more resistance between you and the rain.
- Unlimited rotation of tilt and pan axes allows to take wider footage.
- Users can accurately compose the pictures without external monitor with a 35 degree elevation angle of roll axis in design.
- Suitable for many kinds of cameras with no need for replacing other mounting plate.
- Anti-drop screws design without fear of missing any parts.
- It is pretty straight-forward to get information from OLED screen,such as battery indicator of the gimbal,working mode and the camera mode.
- Customers are provided more options with the customized adapter for Sony RX0.
- Power on and off with a reminder of the beep can be heard clearly outdoors.
- Change different modes of camera by one button.
- It becomes utterly straightforward to have camera do photography.
- 5000 mAH battery provides a full supply of power to gimbal and camera.
- Intelligently follow pre-set route in auto-rotation mode, matching motion time-lapse or automatic shooting.
- Manually lock the angles of two axis without missing any splendid moments.
- Find the unique beauty created by separate roll rotation control.
- Trigger button to quickly enter lock mode and reset the gimbal.
- Intelligent initialization to automatically check motionless desk and auto-complete.
- Quick upgrade, set parameters, reset and virtual remote control with APP.
- Three main working modes fit for most scene.
- Compatible with extension pole and tripod with 1/4 inch thread hole on the side of handle and on the bottom.