DJI RS 3 Mini Gimbal Stabilizer
The first-ever Mini version in the RS series, DJI RS 3 Mini is a small, lightweight handheld stabilizer with a powerful payload capacity. It supports mainstream mirrorless camera and lens combinations and inherits the excellent stabilization performance of the RS 3 series. With DJI RS 3 Mini, unleash your shooting potential and achieve effortless professional creation.
- 795g (1.75lbs) Lightweight Design 
- Supports A7 + 24-70mm F2.8 GM
- Bluetooth Shutter Control
- 3rd-Gen RS Stabilization Algorithm
- Native Vertical Shooting
- 1.4" Full-Color Touchscreen
Lightweight and Reliable
A Breakthrough in a Compact Body
RS 3 Mini adopts an innovative redesign that includes a smaller build, integrated battery, and native vertical shooting capability. The compact and portable body can easily fit into a shoulder bag, allowing you to travel light. When in use, RS 3 Mini is about half the size of the RS 3 Pro, making it more convenient for long-duration use.
Super Light, Easy to Control
RS 3 Mini weighs only 795 g (1.75 lbs) in Portrait mode, approximately 50% lighter than RS 3 Pro and 40% lighter than RS 3.  It weighs only 850 g (1.8 lbs) when shooting with the horizontal plate. Additionally, a concentrated center of balance provides a more stable and ergonomic hand-held experience.
- Product Weight in Portrait Mode : 795 g
- Product Weight in Horizontal Mode : 850 g
RS 3 Mini has a payload capacity of up to 2 kg (4.4 lbs), making it best-in-category at its weight,* letting it easily handle larger setups like a Sony A7S3 + 24-70mm F2.8 GM lens. It supports mainstream full-frame or APS-C mirrorless cameras, enabling a wide range of camera and lens combinations.  With high-torque motors, RS 3 Mini can retain stable shooting when zooming to max focal lengths on most lenses without the need for rebalancing.
* As of January 2023.
Mainstream Full-Frame Mirrorless Cameras
- Sony A7S3/A7M4/A7C + FE 24-70mm F2.8
- Canon EOS R5 + RF 24-70mm F2.8
- Nikon Z7 II + Z 24-70mm F2.8
- Panasonic S5 + L 20-60mm F3.5-5.6
Mainstream APS-C Mirrorless Cameras
- Sony A6400 + E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6
- Canon EOS R7 + RF 15-30 mm F4.5-6.3
- Nikon Z50 + Z 28mm F2.8
- Fuji X-T30 II + XC 15-45mm F3.5-5.6
With the same outstanding 3rd-Gen RS Stabilization algorithm as RS 3 Pro, RS 3 Mini can achieve professional-grade image stabilization. Whether capturing a low-angle shot, or shooting in flashlight mode, your shots stay stable.
Rich Camera Movements
RS 3 Mini's unique size and features provide ample opportunity to achieve rich camera movements and language. It also reduces the need to re-shoot due to camera shake, allowing you to capture every moment and create with more confidence.
- Subject Circling
- Subject Tracking
- 3D Roll 360
Shooting around human subjects? Leave it to RS 3 Mini to achieve smooth camera movements effortlessly. You don't need to pay too much attention to footwork and pace.
Flexible and Comprehensive
New Dual-Layered Quick-Release Plate
An upgraded dual-layered quick-release plate features an upper plate with a curved placement guide that prevents the camera from rotating and loosening. With clear mounting and locking marks, launch and storage efficiency are further enhanced. It also follows the ARCA standard, allowing for convenient switching between tripods.
Native Vertical Shooting
The RS series has made a breakthrough in native vertical shooting on RS 3 Mini. Switch to vertical instantly without additional accessories.
Just mount the standard Quick-Release Plate to the gimbal's vertical arm and film content that's optimized for social media platforms.
Compared to portrait modes on other gimbals, the gimbal rotation angle of RS 3 Mini in Native Vertical mode is greatly expanded. It even offers the same control experience as horizontal mode. It is also easy to film in Upright, Underslung, Flashlight, and other operation modes.
NATO Expansion Port
RS 3 Mini is equipped with a NATO port to support the installation of accessories such as briefcase handles, external fill lights, and monitors, allowing for more configurations and greater flexibility.
Intuitive Operation Bluetooth Shutter Control
RS 3 Mini comes with the same Bluetooth shutter control that debuted on RS 3 Pro. This function supports mainstream mirrorless camera models and allows RS 3 Mini to automatically reconnect with a camera after the initial pairing. 
After Bluetooth pairing, you can directly control the video recording and photo capture functions of your camera via the record button on the gimbal. When using a Sony camera with a supported digital lens, you can directly control the lens's optical or digital zoom via the front dial, eliminating the need for a camera control cable. 
Gimbal Mode Switch Button
Press the M button to switch between PF (Pan Follow), PTF (Pan and Tilt Follow), and FPV mode. Photographers can also customize the follow speed and other parameters of RS 3 Mini on the touchscreen, facilitating a smoother and more intuitive shooting experience.
1.4" Full-Color Touchscreen
RS 3 Mini features a 1.4-inch full-color touchscreen with a new UI. Adjust most functions without the app and access common settings quickly and intuitively.
Front Dial Focusing
Like the rest of the DJI RS series, RS 3 Mini sports an ergonomic front dial that rotates to adjust the focus, ISO, aperture, shutter, and other parameters.  Control the movement of the gimbal's three axes with the front dial for a more effective solo-shooting experience.
Shoot for 10-Hours Straight
The integrated battery grip supports up to 10 hours of runtime, providing sufficient power to fully meet the shooting needs of all-day use.  Recharge RS 3 Mini in as little as 2.5 hours to get back to shooting quickly. You can even use it while charging. 
The Ronin app is filled with intelligent features that spark inspiration.
Add a timelapse to any video for an engaging opening or breathtaking transition.
DJI Mic for Pro-Level Audio Recording
Combine RS 3 Mini with DJI Mic to effortlessly elevate vlogs with audio that matches higher-quality footage.  The integrated storage design makes DJI Mic ready for use right out of the case. The compact mic can transmit up to 250 m and lasts up to 15 hours with its charging case. The transmitters are lightweight, portable, and equipped with magnetic accessories for concealed wear, allowing you to confidently handle a wide variety of sound recording scenarios.
- Accessory Port
- 1/4"-20 Mounting Hole
- RSS Camera Control Port (USB-C)
- NATO Expansion Port
- Model: HB7-2450mAh-7.2
- Type: 18650 Li-ion 2S
- Capacity: 2450 mAh
- Energy: 17.64 Wh
- Operating Time: 10 hours 
- Charging Specification: 5 V/2 A
- Charging Time: Approx. 2.5 hours 
- Suggested Charging Temperature: 5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)
- Bluetooth 5.1
- USB-C Charging Port
- Ronin App Requirements
- iOS 11.0 or above
- Android 7.0 or above
- Languages Supported by the Touchscreen
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, French, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Thai
- Tested Payload : 0.4-2 kg (0.8-4.4 lbs)
- Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed
- Pan: 360°/s
- Tilt: 360°/s
- Roll: 360°/s
- Mechanical Range
- Pan Axis: 360° continuous rotation
- Roll Axis: -95° to +240°
- Tilt Axis: -10° to +210°
Mechanical & Electrical Properties
- Operating Frequency : 2.4000-2.4835 GHz
- Bluetooth Transmitter Power : <4 dBm
- Operating Temperature : -10° to 45° C (14° to 113° F)
- Gimbal: 795 g (1.75 lbs) in portrait mode and 850 g (1.8 lbs) in horizontal shooting mode (both including the Quick-Release Plate and excluding the Extended Grip/Tripod)
- Extended Grip/Tripod: Approx. 128 g (0.2 lbs)
- Folded: 323×195×98 mm (L×W×H, height excludes the Extended Grip/Tripod)
- Unfolded: 180×159×296 mm (L×W×H, excluding camera and the Extended Grip/Tripod)
- Measured with the equipment in a level and stationary state and the gimbal balanced. When the gimbal is in motion, the operating time will be reduced.
- Tested in a 25° C (77° F) environment while using a 10W charger.