DJI Ronin SC 2 Basic
Professional-level results are effortless with DJI RSC 2. This compact stabilizer for mirrorless and DSLR cameras features a foldable design and intuitive features, empowering filmmakers, one-man crews, and content creators everywhere.
Foldable Design - Foldable, Compact, Amazing
- DJI RSC 2’s foldable design means easy transportation and storage, along with expanded shooting options.
- Get creative with RSC 2’s six configurations, delivering versatility that simplifies even the most complex shots.
- When folded, RSC 2 is just 7 × 7.5 inches, making it as portable as it is powerful.
Weight and Payload - Compatible with DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras
Ronin Series Compatibility Search
Stabilization - Titan: DJI Stabilization Evolved
No one makes camera stabilizers like DJI. Our Titan Stabilization Algorithm captures smoother footage than ever. Need more? SuperSmooth mode compensates for micromovements and increases torque, stabilizing even 100mm zoom lenses. 
The difference that SuperSmooth makes
Focus System - Feel the Focus
The Front Dial offers precise focusing in any scenario and single-handed operation.
Structure Design - Dual-Layer Camera Mounting Plate (Manfrotto + Arca-Swiss)
The Manfrotto + Arca-Swiss dual-layer camera mounting plate is compatible with popular brands. 
Switch to portrait mode with just a tap to bring professional-grade footage to your social media content.
Image Transmitter - RavenEye Image Transmission System
With ActiveTrack 3.0 built in, DJI RSC 2 uses the source signal from the camera to track your subject. 
Handheld Accessories - Handle Any Shot
- Dual Handle
- Get maximum control for shots that demand it.
- Hand Grip
- Use as a tripod and also as a grip extension.
- Can be used for a briefcase handle and various other accessories.
- 1/4" - 20 with ARRI Positioning Holes
- Provides more possibilities when using RSC 2 in a folded configuration.
- Built-In OLED Screen
- A 1-inch built-in OLED screen gives you complete control, right at your fingertips.
- Charge less and shoot longer thanks to RSC 2’s advanced battery, which provides a 14-hour runtime and supports fast charging. 
Creative Functions - More Ways to Create
- 3D Roll 360
Capture the passage of time with a steady frame.
Lightweight Carrying Case
This redesigned carrying case has a splash-proof body with dedicated compartments for all RSC 2 parts. 
DJI RSC 2 - Filmmaking Unfolds
- Foldable Design
- 1.2kg Weight / 3kg Tested Payload
- Quick Switch to Vertical Shooting
- 1'' OLED Screen
- Max 14hr Fast-Charge Batteries
- Titan Stabilization Algorithm
1. SuperSmooth is effective for lenses of up to 100mm equivalent focal length.
2. It is recommended to use the Ronin Quick-Release Plates whenever mounting cameras on DJI RSC 2. Secure and damage-free mounting of third-party quick-release plates is not guaranteed.
3. Tested in a closed environment in favorable conditions and an unobstructed wireless signal using the FCC and SRRC standard (CE standard max is 100 m). Actual results may vary.
4. The RavenEye Image Transmission System is required for ActiveTrack 3.0 to be used.
5. DJI RSC 2 is compatible with the PD and QC 2.0 charging protocols. It is recommended to use 18W chargers with these protocols for optimal charging.
6. The carrying case is included in the DJI RSC 2 Pro Combo.
- NATO port
- M4 Mounting Hole
- 1/4”-20 Mounting Hole
- Cold Shoe Mount
- Video Transmission/ Follow Focus Motor Port (USB-C)
- RSS Camera Control Port (USB-C)
- Follow Focus Motor Port (USB-C)
- Model: RB2-3400mAh -7.2 V
- Type: 18650 2S
- Capacity: 3400mAh
- Energy: 24.48 Wh
- Max Battery Life: 14 hours
- Charging time: Approx. 2 hours to fully charge with 18W fast charging (PD and QC 2.0 fast charging protocols are supported)
- Charging temperature: 5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)
Connections : Bluetooth 5.0; USB-C
Ronin App Requirements
- iOS 11 or above;
- Android 7.0 or above
Load Weight (Reference Value) : 3.0 kg (Handheld)
Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed
- Pan axis: 360°/s
- Tilt axis: 360°/s
- Roll axis: 360°/s
- Pan axis: 360° continuous rotation
- Roll axis: -240° to +95°
- Tilt axis: -112° to +214°
Mechanical & Electrical Characteristics
Operating Frequency : 2.4000-2.4835 GHz
Transmission Power : < 8 dBm
Operating Temperature : -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Gimbal: Approx. 1216 g (including the battery and excluding Quick-Release Plate)
- Quick-Release Plate (Upper/Lower) Approx. 102 g
- Extended Grip/Tripod (Metal): Approx. 226 g
- Extended Grip/Tripod (Plastic): Approx. 160 g
- Folded: 260×210×75 mm (including the handle)
- Unfolded: 400×185×175 mm (including the handle and without the Extended Grip/Tripod)