DJI RS 2 isn’t just a gimbal – it is an unparalleled solution for dynamic cinematography. Every design element and feature is made to deliver industry-leading camera stabilization. Simply put, DJI RS 2 is crafted for you to master filmmaking.
Weight and Payload Film More, Pack Less
Monocoque carbon fiber construction adds incredible strength and unbelievable lightness to the axis arms.
A 1kg (2.3lbs) gimbal with 4.5kg (10lbs) tested payload offers the highest weight-to-payload ratio in the industry.
LCD Touchscreen. Full-Color Touchscreen
Access ActiveTrack 3.0 right from the touchscreen, freeing your creative control.
The full-color LCD screen allows you to quickly adjust parameters and access Ronin app features.
Stabilization. Titan: DJI Stabilization Evolved
No one makes camera stabilizers like DJI. Our Titan Stabilization Algorithm captures smoother footage than ever. Need more? SuperSmooth mode compensates for micromovements and increases torque, stabilizing even 100mm zoom lenses.
Multi-Scenario Solution. Endless Possibilities
While DJI RS 2 is optimized for capturing unique shots with a single hand, it is also designed to be a professional filmmaking solution. No matter how complex your shot, DJI RS 2 adapts to achieve your vision.
Both RSA ports are NATO-compatible, opening DJI RS 2 to a universe of third-party accessories along with versatile handling and mounting possibilities.
Focus System. Cinematic Sharpness
A built-in front dial above the trigger allows for single handed focus control. It also complements a mounted Focus Wheel for two-channel focus and zoom control, right from the handle.
The 3D Focus System uses ToF sensors to measure the distance between lens and subject for a sharp picture, even in low lighting. This advanced system enables fast autofocusing on manual, large-aperture lenses.
- 10 lb payload
- Supports larger cameras such as the Blackmagic Pocket 6K and ALEXA Mini LF
- 1.4" full-color LCD touchscreen (with access to features such as time-lapse and hyperlapse)
- DJI Titan stabilization algorithm
- SuperSmooth stabilization feature for long zoom lenses
- Two RSA ports with electrical contacts and a NATO mount for quick release attachment of dedicated accessories such as a focus wheel
- Support for an optional DJI RavenEye 1080p transmission system
- Monocoque carbon fiber axis arms
- Short grip handle with a compact 12-hour battery cartridge
- iOS 11+ / Android 7.0+ companion app
- Creative functions such as Time Tunnel and Force Mobile
- Dual-layer Manfrotto plus Arca-Swiss camera mounting system
- Single-tap switching to portrait mode
- Axis locks and fine-tune knob for efficient and precision camera balancing
- Splash-proof carry case included
DJI Ronin RS 2 Specs
Number of Axes 3-Axis (Pitch, Roll, Yaw)
Rotation Range Yaw (Pan): 360°
Pitch (Tilt): -112 to 214°
Roll: -95 to 240°
Follow Speed Pan: 360°/s
Load Capacity 10 lb / 4.5 kg
Camera Mounting Screw 1 x 1/4"-20 Male
Ports 2 x RSA
3 x USB Type-C
Wireless Frequency 2.4 GHz (2.4 - 2.483)
Wireless Protocol Bluetooth 5.0
Capacity (mAh) 1950 mAh
Capacity (Wh) 30.3 Wh
Battery Runtime 12 Hours
Battery Chemistry Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo)
Voltage 15.4 VDC
Operating Temperature -4 to 113°F / -20 to 45°C
Materials Aluminum, Carbon Fiber, Plastic
Mounting 1 x 1/4"-20 Female
1 x Cold Shoe Mount
Dimensions 16.1 x 10.2 x 7.7" / 410 x 260 x 195 mm
Weight 2.36 lb / 1.07 kg
2.595 lb / 1.177 kg (with Camera Plate)
2.948 lb / 1.337 kg (with Handlebar)
Package Weight 7.28 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 13.2 x 10.9 x 6.5"