ZENMUSE H20 SERIES
Unleash the Power of One
“H” For Hybrid
Multi-sensor payloads that bring a whole new meaning to mission efficiency. The unique intelligence and integrated design provide unprecedented aerial imaging capabilities for a range of commercial drone applications. Welcome to DJI’s first hybrid sensor solution – the Zenmuse H20 Series.
All The Sensors You Need – In One
Capture everything. Up close or from a distance. In true living color or thermal. An integrated laser rangefinder (LRF) measures the distance to an object at up to 1200 m away. A powerful, integrated payload that unleashes advanced intelligent capabilities for DJI’s industrial drone platforms.
Key Features :
H20T – Triple-Sensor Solution
- 20 MP Zoom Camera
- 12 MP Wide Camera
- 1200 m LRF
Powerful Zoom Camera
- 23× Hybrid Optical Zoom, 200× Max Zoom
- 20 MP 1/1.7” CMOS Sensor
- Video Resolution: 4K/30fps
Everything in View - Wide Camera
- Equivalent Focal Length: 24mm, DFOV: 82.9°
- 12 MP 1/2.3” CMOS Sensor
Precise Distance Data Laser Rangefinder
- Range: 3 m – 1200 m
- Accuracy: ± (0.2 m + D×0.15%)
Radiometric Thermal Camera
- DFOV: 40.6°
- Resolution: 640×512, Frame Rate: 30fps
- Thermal Sensitivity: ≤ [email protected] (NEDT)
See the full picture without missing any details wherever, whenever your mission takes place.
Seamless User Interface
A new integrated user interface lets you quickly switch between wide, zoom, and thermal camera views, and preview the zoom FOV while in wide or thermal camera view.
Automate routine inspections and capture consistent results every time. Onboard AI recognizes the pre-marked subject of interest in subsequent automated missions to ensure consistent framing.
High-Res Grid Photo
Frame an area of interest in wide camera view, and the zoom camera will automatically capture a set of 20 MP images of the area. These images are stored together with an overview image that can be viewed in greater detail.
A quick tap marks an object in view, advanced sensor fusion algorithms immediately deliver its coordinates.
Identify and follow moving subjects like people, vehicles, and boats with the auto-zoom function, while continuously acquiring the subject’s dynamic location.
Accurate Temperature Measurement
Monitor the temperature of a site or an asset to eliminate any risks by acquiring a precise temperature reading from the air.
Receive instant notifications in DJI Pilot when object temperatures exceed your preset alert values.
Visualize a specific band of temperatures to find what is important.
Adjust the colors applied to the thermal data based on the needs of specific scenarios.
Adjust gain modes to change the temperature range captured: High Gain Mode covers a smaller temperature range but is more sensitive to temperature differences; Low Gain Mode covers a wider temperature range.
Images captured by the Zenmuse H20T are in the R-JPEG format with embedded temperature information. By importing these images into DJI Thermal Analysis Tool, you can measure temperature, and adjust parameters such as Emissivity, and Reflected Temp.
Tap a point to get a real-time reading of the surface temperature.
Select an area to view the lowest, highest, and average temperatures.
- Weight: 640 g
- Camera: 20MP, 1/2.7" CMOS, FOV: 63.5° (Wide) / 6.3° (Tele), Max. Zoom: 20x (Hybrid), 2x (Optical)
- Resolution: 640x512 @30fps (Infrared), 3840x2160 @30fps (Visible)
- Temperature Measurement Accuracy: ±2℃ or ±2% of readings (Whichever is greater)
- Sensitivity (NETD): ≤50mK@f/1.0
- Spectral Range: 8-14μm (Infrared), 400-700nm (Visible)
- Video Format: MP4 (Video), MOV (Image Sequence)
- Video Compression: H.264/H.265 (Video), TIFF Sequence (Image)
- Max. Image Size: 3840×2160
- Zoom: Up to 20x Digital
- ISO Range: 100-25600 (Visible), 100-6400 (Infrared)
- Shutter Speed: Mechanical Shutter: 1/8000-8s, Electronic Shutter: 1/8000-1/25600s
- Built-in Functions: Spot Meter, Area Measurement, Isotherm, Profile, PinPoint, Real-Time Temperature Display, Alarm Threshold
- Storage: MicroSD Card, Support up to 256 GB
- Operating Temperature: -20℃ to 50℃
- Power Consumption: ≤ 12W
- Power Supply: 12V DC IN, 4S-LiPo Battery
- Integration: Zenmuse H20T can be integrated with DJI Matrice 300 RTK and DJI Matrice 200 Series V2
- Dimensions: 150×138×176mm (Folded), 190×170×249mm (Unfolded)
- Communication: AES-256 Encrypted Digital Link, Support up to 15 km Image Transmission (with Matrice 300 RTK)
- IP Rating: IP44
- Gimbal Angular Vibration Range: ±0.01°
Spesifikasi lengkap kunjungi : https://www.dji.com/zenmuse-h20-series/specs