DJI Mini 3 Fly More Combo Plus
In the Box:
- DJI Mini 3 with RC-N1 Remote (Fly More Combo)
- RC-N1 Remote Controller
- USB-C RC-N1 Remote Cable
- Lightning RC-N1 Remote Cable
- Micro-USB RC-N1 Remote Cable
- 3 x Intelligent Flight Battery
- 3 x Propeller Set
- 18 x Screw
- Gimbal Protector
- USB-C PD Cable
- USB-C 3.0 Cable
- Shoulder Bag
- 2-Way Charging Hub
- Up 4K30 Video & 12MP Stills
- Includes DJI RC Remote & Fly More Combo
- Rotating Gimbal for Vertical Shooting
- Up to 38 Minutes of Flight Time
- Up to 6.2-Mile Range with OcuSync
- 8.8 oz Lightweight & Foldable Design
- Withstands up to 24 mph Winds
- Up to 36 mph Flight Speed
- Intelligent Flight & Panorama Modes
- Automatic Takeoff/Hover & Return to Home
Fly More Combo
This version of the Mini 3 includes the Fly More Combo group of accessories, which are meant to better equip you for a long day of aerial filming. The Fly More Combo includes two additional intelligent flight batteries, providing you with up to 76 additional minutes of flight time, a two-way charging hub to help you recharge your batteries quickly, and a shoulder bag to carry your gear to your shooting location.
DJI RC Remote
Included with this version of the Mini 3 is the DJI RC remote, a sophisticated controller that uses an integrated LCD and DJI Fly app to get you in the air quickly, without the need for a smartphone.
Using a handful of different pre-programmed drone flight patterns, you can use the DJI Fly app to quickly take professional-level videos. You can choose from Dronie, Helix, Rocket, Circle, or Boomerang modes. Once captured, the DJI Fly app lets you add filters and soundtracks and share your work directly to social media platforms. Using QuickTransfer, you can quickly send your QuickShots to your mobile device for backup and online sharing.
With aerial photography, the canvas is vast, which is why DJI gives you multiple options for capturing it all with panorama modes. You can choose from Wide-Angle, 180°, or Sphere panoramas. The Mini 3 automatically does the rest.
Built-In Photo Optimization
The DJI Fly app can intelligently optimize your images immediately after downloading a photo from the Mini 3, providing you with shots that exhibit more vivid colors and contrast.
Downloading your images can be as easy as walking near your drone. Once your smartphone is close enough to the Mini 3, the DJI Fly app can automatically connect to the drone and synchronize selected photos and videos at speeds up to 20 MB/s.
Piloting is made less stressful with the Mini 3 thanks to a series of integrated automated functions, such as automatic takeoff, precise hovering, and multiple return-to-home modes. Precise hovering uses both the downward vision and infrared sensing system of the drone to perform a stable and accurate hover. Return-to-home modes include Smart RTH, Low Battery RTH, and Failsafe RTH, which use GPS to automatically fly the Mini 3 back to its takeoff point when needed.
Two-Way Charging Hub
Included with this version of the Mini 3 is a two-way battery charging hub. The hub lets you recharge your remote and up to 3 flight batteries in sequence. It can also be used as a mobile power source for other devices and can conveniently store your flight batteries when not in use.
- Capture 12MP stills in JPG or raw for easy editing
- Large 2.4μm 4-in-1 pixels for increased clarity in low-light scenarios
- Up to 4x digital zoom
- Up to 36 mph flight speed
- Works with Intelligent Flight Battery Plus (not included) for up to 51 minutes of flight time
- Cut out video segments to edit and download with Trimmed Download
- Create and share footage quickly with editing templates in the DJI Fly app