SIRUI VTJ-1.8 Video Travel Jib mobile camera crane / jib
Camera Jib for Field and Studio
The SIRUI VTJ 1.8 Video Travel Jib is a transportable camera crane that can be quickly and conveniently packed in the supplied, padded case.
The tubes are made of 10-layer carbon fiber. Compared with aluminum tubes, SIRUIs 10x carbon brings a significant reduction in weight (just 2.7 kg) making the unit very portable, while also adding greater stability and reduced vibrations something every filmmaker searches for.
Two mounting plates with 1/4", 3/8" and a 75 mm bowl are supplied, idea for video heads with a 75 mm diameter such as SIRUI BCH-10 and BCH-20.
The jib can hold up cameras weighing up to to 4.5 kg. This weight can be balanced with the counterweight system simply fill the container with water or sand as needed to get great smooth tracking shots. With the cameras weight balanced, its possible to film stunning 360 ° panned shots, or to smoothly move the camera up and down by 45 °.
You never know what opportunities will present themselves on location, so for added versatility, the jib can be extended from 1.27 m to 2.13 m (working length approx 1.82 m). The Auto Levelling System holds the camera always in the horizontal and guarantees distortion-free images.
To help you see what the camera sees, there is an additional platform on the centre access for mounting a monitor. For maximum stability of VTJ-1.8 should be mounted on a large, strong tripod without central column, such as the SIRUI RX tripods.
- For cameras or video heads to 4.5 kg with 1/4", 3/8" or 75 mm ball.
- Extra large locking knob for perfect handling, even with cold or gloved hands.
- 360 ° rotation and 45 ° tilt up and down
- Auto Levelling System - The camera always remains in the horizontal
- Counterweight container for filling with water (approximately 5 L) or sand
- Monitor platform at the central axis
- 56 cm telescopic extensions on the boom (from 66.6 to 122.6 cm)
- Material: mounting units made of best quality aluminum and tubes made of 10x Carbon