150° focus rotation features, an internal focus mechanism / design for a constant lens length, even when adjusting focus, and a non-rotating front. Combined with a short focal length, when you manually rotate the focus ring, you'll be able to adjust it comfortably from start to finish and let the lens breathe as little as possible.
- Each lens in the MicroPrime Cine series features similar balance characteristics, minimizing recalibration when switching lenses while your camera is on a gimbal.
- Internal focus mechanism minimizes breathing and prevents the front of the lens from rotating while pulling focus.
- An 82mm front filter thread enables mounting filters directly to the lens without using a matte box.
Choosing a smaller size over bulk and weight, the SLR Magic MicroPrime Cine Lenses covers Full-Frame sensors and features a Sony E-mount and Fujifilm X-mount. Suitable for 4K origination, each lens in the MicroPrime Cine series features similar size and weight with consistent lens gear positions for rapid lens changes and easier re-balancing when changing lenses on a gimbal.
- MicroPrime CINE 18mm T2.8
- Structure : 9 Groups 10 Elements
- T2.8 to T16 Aperture Range
- Aperture Blades : 7
- Filter Size : 82mm
- Image Circle : θ44