SIRUI Venus 75mm T2.9 1.6x Full-Frame Anamorphic Lens (E Mount)
- Covers Full-Frame Sensor
- Aperture Range: T2.9 to T16
- 2.4:1 and 2.8:1 De-Squeezed
- Blue Streak Effects10-Blade Iris Creates Oval Bokeh
- Horizontal FOV of 46mm Spherical Lens
- Front Filter Diameter: 82mm
- Minimum Focus: 2.8'
- Focus Scales in Feet & Meters
In the box:
1x SIRUI Venus 75 mm T2.9 1.6x anamorphic full format lens
1x SIRUI 82mm lens cap
1x SIRUI lens back cap
1x SIRUI carrying/protection bag
1x Intruction Manual
1x Kartu Garansi
The SIRUI 75mm Full Frame Anamorphic - turning you into a cinematographer.
In recent years, the SIRUI 1.33x APS-C anamorphic lens series has revolutionized the market with its competitive pricing and exceptional optical performance. SIRUI is always looking to challenge and impress itself as a professional lens manufacturer. SIRUI is set to impress the film world once again with the 75 mm T2.9 1.6x full-frame anamorphic lens, which is unparalleled in its class.
Wide, wider, widest
The lens has a 1.6x squeeze factor. When shooting in 3:2, you end up with an aspect ratio of 2.4:1. When the sensor is set to 16:9, you end up with an aspect ratio of 2.8:1 . The resulting viewing experience is as high quality and intense as the well-known IMAX format.
Whether wide scenes or close-ups, the images you get with this lens are of superior quality, high resolution and good sharpness. Because it's a full-frame lens, it can display more than its APS-C equivalents, giving you plenty of room to pan-and-scan or punch in post-processing. For example, if part of an image is redundant, just crop it out without worrying about pixel loss.
Solid build quality
The lens's super-slim barrel is made of high-quality aluminum alloy. In addition, the aperture and focus rings are ideally designed for use with a follow focus system.
Beautiful Oval Bokeh
The lens with its 1.6x squeeze factor produces beautiful oval bokeh in a more pleasing shape than lenses with a 1.33x squeeze, adding expressiveness and aesthetics to the film result.
Vivid Lens Flare Effects
Point a light source directly at the lens to get the characteristic blue lens flares that anamorphic lenses are known for, and add a touch of magic to your image.
Available for the following camera mounts:
L-Mount (for Leica, Panasonic, Sigma)
RF-Mount (for Canon Red Komodo)
E-Mount (for Sony)
Z-Mount (for Nikon)
- Focal Length : 35mm
- Lens Mount : DJI DL
- Lens Format Coverage : Full Frame
- Maximum Aperture : T2.9
- Minimum Aperture : T16
- Horizontal Angle of View : Full Frame: 22°
- Minimum Focus Distance : From Unspecified Point in Lens: 3.0' / 90 cm
- Optical Design : 18 Elements in 13 Groups
- Diaphragm Blades : 10
- Gear MOD & Pitch : Focus: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
- Gear MOD & Pitch : Iris: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
- Front Diameter : 60 mm
- Filter Thread : 58 mm x 0.75
- Focus Scales : Metric, Imperial
- Focus Rotation : 120°
- Horizontal Squeeze (Anamorphic) : 1.6x
- Maximum Magnification Ratio : 1:40.08
- Image Stabilization : No
- Lens Support : None
- Length : 4.1" / 103 mm
- Weight : 0.9 lb / 390 g