lnsta360 Pro 2
Professional 360 VR Camera
- Farsight Live Monitoring
- FlowState Stabilization
- 8K 3D VR
- HDR Video + Photo
- 360 VR live streaming
- CrystalView 8K Playback
- “No-Stitch” Editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Spherical Audio
Make your move.
A professional VR camera you can actually move with.
Capture dynamic, stabilized, 3D footage that's ready to watch on a VR headset.
Control your VR camera in real time from afar.
Phone, Tablet, Computer
- High resolution : 1080P real-time preview
- Long range : Up to 300m ground-to-ground and 1km ground-to-air
- Smooth and reliable : 5.18GHz signal cuts through the noise
A simpler VR camera workflow.
Cumbersome, inefficient, time-consuming
__________Transfer video files_______________________________Stitch___________________________________________Edit_________________________________Export
Simple, smooth, no waste motion
Easy and reliable VR live streaming.
- 8K 30fps* : VR live streaming
- Simultaneous Recording : Playback in post in full 8K quality
- Diverse Protocols : RTSP, RTMP, RTMPS, HLS
VR live streaming has never been easier. Stream at 4K 30fps with Insta360 Pro 2’s in-camera stitching directly to Facebook, YouTube and other supported VR live streaming platforms. Turn Insta360 Pro 2 into an 8K 360 live streaming camera with an Insta360 8K Live software license. Supports SDI output and real-time dynamic stitching with an external server.
Onboard Spherical Audio Capture
Hear it like you’re there.
Four built-in mics capture full-sphere Ambisonic audio
Zoom H3-VR Ready
Plays nice with your mic.
Purpose-built mounting points for professional 360 VR camera audio tools
Professional 360 VR camera mics mounted on Insta360 Pro 2
No more GPS accessories Top-mounted antenna strengthens signal and improves accuracy
CrystalView 8K Playback
Deliver what you really shot.
Why use a professional 8K 360 camera if your viewers are using a headset or smartphone that can only render 4K? Insta360's new CrystalView player solves this problem. It lets viewers watch 8K 360 video in full quality on Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Go, and mainstream iOS and Android phones.
Clear and crisp. Any way you look at it.
CrystalView works by converting your 8K 360 camera footage into a specially segmented sphere. When a viewer plays it back in this format, their device will render exactly the area of the scene they’re looking at–in full 8K quality–adapting in real time as they look around.
Insta360 Pro 2 Detailed Specs
- Lenses : 6 x F2.4 fisheye lenses
- Storage : 6 x MicroSD cards + 1 x Full SD card
- Power : 12V 5A adapter
- Material : Aluminum alloy
- Exposure modes : Auto, Manual, Lens-by-Lens Custom, Shutter Priority (photo only), ISO Priority (photo only)
- Diameter : φ143mm
- Weight : ~1550g
- ISO Range : 100~6400
- Battery Capacity : 5100mAh removable battery
- White Balance Modes : Auto, Manual
- Bitrate per lens : Up to 120Mbps
- Video Files : MP4
- Video Coding : H264 in-camera, H265 available when post stitching
- Video : Post-processing Stitching: 7680 x 3840 @30 fps HDR (8K 2D), 7680 x 7680 @30 fps HDR (8K 3D), 7680 x 3840 @60 fps (8K 2D), 6400 x 6400 @60 fps (6K 2D/3D), 3840 x 3840 @120 fps (4K 2D/3D Binning).
- Real-time Stitching: 3840 x 3840 @30 fps (3D), 3840 x [email protected]（2D）
- 4K Live Streaming : Modes: Built-in Server / Custom Server / HDMI output 4K 2D or 3D @30fps Protocols: RTMP, RTSP, RTMPS, HLS. Simultaneous live streaming + recording for later 8K 3D production
- 8K Live Streaming : Using Insta360 8K Live* Modes: Built-in Server / Custom Server / SDI output 8K 2D @30fps. Protocols: RTMP, RTMPS, RTSP Simultaneous live streaming + recording of stitched 8K live stream. *License and PC required
- Video Modes : Standard \ Binning. Note: i-Log is available in all modes and HDR is available in some modes.
- Photo Files : JPEG / DNG
- Photos : Real-time Stitching 7680 x 7680(3D), 7680 x 3840(2D), Post-Processing Stitching, 7680 x 7680 (3D), 7680 x 3840 (2D), 12000 x 12000 12K Super High-Res, (Multi-Photo Composite) (2D/3D)
- Photo Modes : Single shot \ Burst (10 continuous shots) \ Timelapse \ AEB (Auto Exposure Bracket, optional 3, 5, 7, and 9 photos for in-camera HDR photos). Note: Raw and JPG are both available in all modes
- Video Transmission : Insta360 Farsight provides ground-to-ground range of up to 300 meters and ground-to-air range of up to 1000 meters, with 30 FPS preview.
- Stabilization : Ultra-precise 9-axis gyroscope
- Image Stabilization : FlowState stabilization
- Antennae : GPS signal antenna + WiFi signal antenna
- GPS : Built-in module
- Ethernet Port : Yes
- Control software : Windows / Mac / iOS / Android
- WiFi specifications : 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz. Signal range is about 20 meters in open space. Max preview framerate of 30 FPS, supported in roughly 5-meter range.
- Audio : 4 Mono Mic
- Video Color Space : YUVJ420P, offering a wide color range
- Audio coding format : AAC
- Spatial audio : Ambisonic
- Stitching : Optical Flow / Template
- Exposure Range : 12 stop
- Proxy File : Six low-res proxy files (one per lens) automatically saved in video mode; tailored for smooth editing in Adobe Premiere Pro