Insta 360 One RS
- Modular Action Cam & 360 Camera System
- 5.7K30 Video, 18MP Photos with 360 Lens
- 4K Lens: 4K60 Video, 48MP Photos
- 21% More Battery Capacity than ONE R
The Insta360 ONE RS Twin Edition Camera is one of the key configurations of the modular ONE RS action camera system. The Twin Edition includes the Core module, 4K Boost Mod, the 360 Mod, and the necessary Battery Base that holds the modules together. The ONE RS features 21% more battery capacity than the ONE R, and it also features crisper audio with three microphones and faster Wi-Fi transfers. The Core module, which is the brain, and any other module of your choice, mounted side by side on the Battery Base. A 1" Wide Angle Mod, which captures 5.3K resolution video, is also available separately and can be swapped in.
The Battery Base has electronic contacts that connect two modules to work together as one. Also included is a quick release mounting frame with a windproof cover and a heat-dissipating design. The ONE RS system is designed to be waterproof and can be used underwater up to 16'.
The Core module has a touchscreen live-view display and controls. When used with the 4K Boost Mod, the live-view screen can be set up as front- or rear-facing. The 4K Boost Mod also has FlowState Stabilization so your recordings come out smoother. The Core module's live screen can be swiped in all directions to see your shot from all angles and get a full 360° preview. The ONE RS app is provided as a free download for iOS and Android. One of its key features is a set of intuitive auto-editing functions, including for 360 content.
- Core module with a touchscreen live-view display
- 4K Boost Lens with FlowState Stabilization
- Dual-Lens 360 Mod
- Battery Base
- Three microphones for crisp audio
- Mounting frame with heat-dissipating design and wind resistance
- iOS/Android companion app
Key App Features
With a single tap on the "FlashCut" button, the ONE RS iOS/Android app analyzes your footage using AI image recognition, cuts it, and combines it into a story. From there, you can tweak the result or export it right away.
Tracking and Voice Control
Point to track lets you track your subject in full 360 without ever touching your camera or doing any editing. Just point your camera at your subject and say, "Mark that". The ONE RS picks up on your voice and tracks your target. Even if the target disappears from view behind an obstacle, the ONE RS resumes tracking when the subject is back in the frame. Alternatively, voice control also lets you start/stop recording and take photos.
Capture starlight trails across the sky in a time-lapse fashion.
Deep Track 2.0
Keep your subject centered in the frame.
Tap objects to set perspective.
The ONE RS finds the active part of your frame and focuses for you.
Auto editing templates for wide-angle videos.
Cloning, hyperlapse, barrel rolls, stop motion with a built-in AI.
The ONE RS can detect your posture down to individual limbs and use that for editing. An example of this is the Stop-Motion feature. When this feature is selected, your body stays static while the video changes around you.
Features like Night Mode and HDR allow you to capture video and photos in tough lighting and dark environments.
Use the ONE RS to wirelessly livestream from your phone or desktop computer.
360 Stitched Video Recording
- Still Image Support
- DNG / JPEG / Raw
- (8000 x 6000)
- (8000 x 4500)
- (6080 x 3040)
- (4000 x 3000)
- (4000 x 2250)
- Number of Lenses : 2
Camera per Lens
- Sensor Type 1/2"-Type : CMOS Sensor
- Sensor Resolution : Not Specified by Manufacturer
Optics per Lens
- Focal Length : 0mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 7.2 to 16mm)
- Maximum Aperture : f/2 to 2.4
- Lens Elements : 2
Recording per Lens
- Video Format :
- 6016 x 2560p at 24/25 fps 100 Mb/s
- 5760 x 2880p at 24/25/30 fps 100 Mb/s
- 3840 x 1920p at 30/50 fps 100 Mb/s
- 3008 x 1504p at 100 fps 100 Mb/s
- 4000 x 3000p at 24/25/30 fps (100 Mb/s MPEG-4)
- 3840 x 2160p at 24/25/30/50/60 fps (100 Mb/s MPEG-4)
- 2720 x 1530p at 24/25/30/60/100 fps (100 Mb/s MPEG-4)
- 1920 x 1080p at 24/25/30/60/120/200 fps (100 Mb/s MPEG-4)
- Media/Memory Card Slot : Single Slot: microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC (UHS-I) [1 TB Maximum / U3/V30 or Faster Recommended]
- Built-In Mic : Yes
- Channels : Stereo
- Audio Format : AAC
- Sampling Frequency : AAC: 48.0 kHz
- Shutter Speed
- 1/8000 - 120 Seconds (Photo)
- 1/8000 Seconds (Video)
- ISO Sensitivity
- 100 to 6400
- 100 to 3200
- Display Type : Fixed LCD
- Size : Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Waterproof Depth Rating : 16.0' / 4.9 m (Camera)
- Wi-Fi : Yes, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
- Inputs : 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery :
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 1445 mAh
- Max Runtime: 1.2 Hours per Charge
- Battery Charge Time: 1 hours
- Charging Method : USB
- Operating Temperature : -4 to 104°F / -20 to 40°C
- Dimensions (W x H x D) : 2.8 x 1.9 x 1.7" / 70.1 x 49.1 x 43.0 mm
- Weight :
- 4.4 oz / 125.3 g
- 4.8 oz / 135.3 g
- Package Weight : 1.24 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) : 9.5 x 4.3 x 2.3"zszc