INSTA360 One RS 4K Action Camera
- Interchangeable 4K Module for ONE RS
- 4K60 Video, Waterproof to 16'
- Up to 6K Widescreen Video, 2:35:1 Aspect
- 48MP Photos, Active HDR Action Mode
- Supports FlowState Image Stabilization
- 3 Mics for Better Audio, Instant Zoom
- 3-Prong Mounting Frame
- 21% More Battery Capacity than ONE R
The Insta360 ONE RS 4K Edition is a modular action camera system with interchangeable lenses. This edition is designed for action sports and includes the ONE RS Core module, the ONE RS Boost 4K lens, the ONE RS battery base, and a ONE RS mounting bracket. The 4K Boost Lens captures 4K60 video, up to 6K widescreen video, and 48MP still photos, and it features a 1/2" image sensor with Active HDR support. The ONE RS features 21% more battery capacity than the ONE R, and it also features crisper audio with three microphones and faster Wi-Fi transfers. The Core module, which is the brain, and any other module of your choice, mount side by side on the Battery Base. A 1-Inch Wide Angle Lens, which captures 5.3K resolution video, and a 360 Mod are also available separately and can be swapped in for added versatility.
When the 4K Boost Lens is set up with the core module, the core module's touchscreen live-view display can be used as front- or rear-facing, allowing you to shoot standard 4K video as well as selfie and vlog videos. The 4K Boost lens also supports improved, built-in FlowState stabilization that uses a scene-detection algorithm to stabilize your shots, so they come out more balanced and professional-looking. Like all the other modules, the 4K lens is waterproof down to 16' when assembled with the core module, battery base, and mounting frame, with no waterproof housing required.
- 4K Boost lens
- 6K widescreen mode
- 8x slow-motion
- FlowState stabilization in-camera and in-app
- Horizon lock
- Loop recording
- Active HDR mode
- 50% faster Wi-Fi than ONE R with Wi-Fi 5
- Bluetooth 5.0 support
- 21% higher battery capacity than ONE R
- Waterproof down to 16' (when assembled and installed in the included Mounting Frame)
- 48MP Photos
- Upgradeable design
Key App Features
With a single tap on the "FlashCut" button, the ONE RS iOS/Android app analyzes your footage using AI image recognition, cuts it, and combines it into a story. From there, you can tweak the result or export it right away.
Voice control also lets you start/stop recording and take photos.
Hyperlapse and Slow Motion
Speed things up with a smooth hyperlapse or slow things down to 200 fps.
Overlay GPS stats from your adventures onto your video by pairing ONE RS with the app or smart remote.
Capture starlight trails across the sky in a time-lapse fashion.
Insta360 ONE RS 4K Boost Specs
- Sensor Type 1/2"-Type CMOS Sensor
- Sensor Resolution Not Specified by Manufacturer
- Maximum Aperture f/2.4
- Media/Memory Card Slot Single Slot: microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC (UHS-I) [1 TB Maximum / U3/V30 or Faster Recommended]
- Video Format
- 6016 x 2560p at 24/25 fps 100 Mb/s
- 4000 x 3000p at 24/25/30 fps (100 Mb/s MPEG-4)
- 3840 x 2160p at 24/25/30/50/60 fps (100 Mb/s MPEG-4)
- 2720 x 1530p at 24/25/30/60/100 fps (100 Mb/s MPEG-4)
- 1920 x 1080p at 24/25/30/60/120/200 fps (100 Mb/s MPEG-4)
- Still Image Support
- DNG / JPEG / Raw
- (8000 x 6000)
- (8000 x 4500)
- (4000 x 3000)
- (4000 x 2250)
- Channels Stereo
- Audio Format AAC
- Sampling Frequency AAC: 48.0 kHz
- Display Type Fixed LCD
- Size Not Specified by Manufacturer
- ISO Sensitivity Photo/Video
- 100 to 6400
- 100 to 3200
- Waterproof Depth Rating 16.0' / 4.9 m (Camera)
- Built-In Mic Yes
- Inputs 1 x USB-C 3.1/3.2 Gen 2
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 1445 mAh
- Max Runtime: 1.2 Hours per Charge
- Battery Charge Time: 1 hours
- Charging Method USB
- Operating Temperature -4 to 104°F / -20 to 40°C