- 16MP SONY® 1/2.3” Image Sensor
- 100° Wide Angle Lens
- 64GB internal memory
- [email protected] or [email protected] fps Video
- Easy to use “Piano Key” controls
- JPG and RAW image capture
- Built in underwater color correction
- Available Manual White Balance
- Burst Shooting at full 16MP resolution
The SeaLife Micro 3.0 permanently sealed camera offers features never before possible in such a small camera. The Micro 3.0 now offers ultra-high definition video and the ability to shoot high resolution 16mp still images in the universal, RAW (Adobe DNG) format. The Micro 3.0 also offers more manual features to fine tune your underwater images. The sealed construction of the Micro 3.0 means it can’t leak, and with its large battery, all you need to do is charge it and start taking spectacular underwater or above water photos and video. Like its popular forerunners, the Micro 3.0 requires no maintenance – just wash and clean after use.
The camera’s ease of use starts with the three wide Piano key type buttons that are easy to locate and control, even with dive gloves on. The intuitive Micro 3.0’s Easy Setup feature quickly guides you through the correct settings based on the shooting environment, depth and lighting accessories being used.
Micro 3.0 users can fine-tune their underwater images with a new manual white balance adjustment and the ability to capture images in RAW format, for those that want to edit their images later.
The built-in wide angle 100° lens allows the diver to get close to the subjects while still keeping everything in the picture.
The Micro 3.0 offers WiFi sharing ability, so you can wirelessly preview, download and share pictures & videos to a smart phone or tablet with the free Micro 3+ app available at Google Play or Apple App stores.
The larger 260K high-resolution 2.4” TFT color LCD display makes capturing and reviewing photos and video easy on the small camera.
- Micro 3.0 camera 64GB WiFi
- Wrist strap
- USB adapter
- USB cable 3ft/90cm
- Neoprene camera pouch
- Image Sensor: 16 mega pixel SONY IMX083 1/2.3” CMOS sensor
- Image resolution/sizes: 16mp (4608×3456 4:3), 14mp (4608×3072 3:2), 12mp (4608×2592 16:9), 9mp (3456×2592 4:3), 7mp (3456×1944 16:9), 4mp (2304×1728 4:3), 3mp (2304×1296 16:9), 2mp (1920×1080 16:9)
- Picture file format: JPEG (.jpg) and RAW (.dng)
- Video Resolution/sizes: 4K at 30fps (frames per second), 1080p at 120 fps, 1080p at 60 fps, 1080p at 30 fps, 720p at 120fps, 720p at 60fps, 720p at 30fps, 480p at 120fps, 480p at 60fps, 480p at 30fps
- Video file format: MPEG4 h.264 (.mp4)
- Audio: Microphone: Yes (mono), Speaker: Yes (mono)
- Audio format: ACC (video/ audio compressed together)
- Lens aperture: F2.8
- Lens Optics: 7 element, fully multi-coated, aspheric optical lens
- Focal Length: 3.37mm (35mm film equivalent = 19mm)
- Focus type: Fixed-focus lens
- Focus Range: 15” to Infinity (38cm to infinity)
- Field of View: 100° diagonal shooting angle
- Shutter speed: 1/25 to 1/2000 second
- Scene modes: Land Auto, Land Sports/Action, Dive, Snorkel and Ext Light mode (when using photo video light accessory)
- Capture modes: Single, Continuous (shoots 10 16MP pictures in the 1st second and 2 pictures thereafter), Time Lapse (Saves as .mp4 file or as series of individual still images depending on setting), Burst (shoots ten 16MP JPEG or three JPEG+RAW pictures in 1 second) and AEB (Auto Exposure Bracketing)
- White Balance modes: Auto, Manual, Underwater Deep, Underwater Shallow, Underwater Green, Daylight, Cloudy
- ISO: Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- Exposure Value (EV): EV adjustable from -2.0 to +2.0 in 0.3 increments
- Quality: Super Fine, Fine and Standard
- Sharpness: Standard, Hard and Soft
- Metering: Center, Average and Spot
- Color: Standard, Vivid, Black/White, Sepia and Negative
- Self Timer: 10 sec, 3 sec and 10+3 sec
- LCD: 2.4” 260K TFT LCD color display
- Status LED: Blinking red = charging, Solid red = fully charged, Solid green = Data connection made, Blinking green = Data connection not successful (Display will read: Clean USB pins & adapter. Use only original USB cable.)
- Memory (internal): 64GB internal memory
- NAND Flash: 1GB
- USB: 2.0 High Speed
- PC connection: PC: Windows XP / 7 and up, MAC: OS 10.8 and up
- Language Support: On-Screen Display; English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Turkish, Russian, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese. Printed manual; English. Online manual; German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch.
- Battery: 2000 mAh, 3.7v, 7.4Wh Internal Li-ion battery
- Battery life: 3+ hours when shooting pictures or recording 1080p-30fps video, 2+ hours when RAW+JPEG images or recording 4K-30fps video
- External Power: Camera may be connected to 5v external power supply for full functionality. Note: External Power is only available on land above water.
- Charging: Uses any 5v USB wall charger (not included). Camera includes USB cable (Type A to Micro-b) and 5-pin USB adapter. 4 hour charging time with 1.5A+ wall charger (8 hours with 0.PC USB output).
- App: SeaLife Micro 3+ phone app installed on phones and tablets running Android 6 and up or Apple iOS 12 and up.
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n (Approximate range = 100ft / 30m)
- System Settings: WiFi on/off, System Reset, Format, Date/Time, Memory Available, Mic off/low/med/high, Sound off/low/high, Quick View on/off, Language, System NTSC/PAL, Light Frequency 50Hz/60Hz, Date Stamp on/off, Auto Off/3min/5min, Upside-down shooting, Shortcut, SSID and FW version.
- Waterproof: Individually depth tested to 200’ (60 m)
- Altitude: Operational to 25,000ft (7600m) above sea level
- Shockproof: 3ft / 1m drop test
- Buoyancy: Negative; -50 grams underwater
- Operating temperature: Land: 23°F to 122°F (-5°C to 50°C); Underwater: +33°F to +110°F (0.5 °C to 44°C)
- Storage temperature: -20°F to +140°F (-29°C to +60°C)
- Tripod/tray mount: Standard ¼-20 UNC tripod threads
- Certification: CE, ROHS, FCC, IC
- Weight: 11.6 oz. (329g)
- Dimensions: 2.1” x 2.9” x 4.2” (5.4cm x 7.4cm x 10.7cm)
- Packaged weight: 2lbs (0.9kg)
- Packaged dimensions: 3.7” x 5.1” x 5.5” (9.5cm x 13.0cm x 14.0cm)
- Warranty period: 1 year limited warranty for manufacturing defects