POWERVISION PowerDolphin Wizard
Mobile fish finding, Fishing Point Recommend, Ultra-long-range Hook Towing
PowerDolphin works with PowerSeeker fish-finder to seek for fishes in an intelligent and mobile way, obtain the fish and underwater information in a timely manner, and recommend fishing points smartly. It can also tow the fishhook and bait directly and reach the specified point via wireless control based on water conditions, dramatically extending the length of the fishing rod.
Above-water and underwater shooting perspectives
Equipped with a unique dual-joint 4K rotating camera whose shooting angle is as wide as 132°, PowerDolphin can use its rotating camera to meet the above-water and underwater shooting demands, with the field of view ranging from -150° under the water to +70° above the water, offering you a brand-new 220° shooting angle and visual experience.
220° dual-joint rotating camera, providing above-water and underwater shooting perspectives
Equipped with a unique dual-joint rotating camera whose shooting angle is as wide as 132°, PowerDolphin can rotate to meet the above-water and underwater shooting demands, with the field of view ranging from -150° to +70° (the horizontal position is 0°, and when the camera rotates towards the underwater areas, the angle becomes negative), offering you a brand-new 220° shooting angle and visual experience.
Above-water sailing at the highest speed of 4.5 m/s
PowerDolphin can sail at the highest speed of 4.5 m/s. No matter it is an above-water FPV racing or fishing mapping, PowerDolphin can dramatically improve the efficiency and speeding experience.
2h ultra-long battery life
PowerDolphin is powered by a 5800 mAh IPX8 battery supports 2 hours battery life. In a complex water environment, its long battery life can meet extreme above-water control demands, and its high waterproof stability guarantees the sailing safety.
Intelligent fish finding
With the assistance of PowerSeeker, PowerDolphin uses the sonar technology to give quick feedback on the underwater topography and fish distribution, and grasp the underwater dynamics thoroughly, to find the optimal fishing point quickly like a professional fisherman and seize every fishing opportunity, enabling you to return with fruitful results!
Underwater Waypoint Mapping
PowerDolphin works with PowerSeeker and the path and track planning function of the Vision+2 App to automatically scan the specified waters and generate the underwater topographic map, to provide you and relevant institutions with scientific, accurate underwater information in a digital and visualized manner.
In The Box
- POWERVISION PowerDolphin Wizard Underwater ROV Kit
- Intelligent Charger
- Intelligent Battery
- Remote Controler
- Bait Box
- PowerSeeker Sonar FIsh Finder
- Waterproof Storage bag
- Weight ~5 lb
- Dimension 21 x 9 x 5 in
- Waterproof Rating IPX8 (6.6 ft, 0.5 hr)
- Operating Temperature Range 32 F – 104 F
- Max Speed 10 mph (~8 kn) (still water)
- Max Brightness of Headligh t220 lm, 6500 K
- Max Sailing Time2.5 hrs (still water, speed in U mode) 20 mins (still water, speed in C or N mode)
- Operating Frequency FCC/IC/MIC: 2412 – 2462 MHz. CE/SRRC: 2412 – 2472 MHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) FCC/IC: ≤ 31 dBm
- CE/SRRC/MIC: ≤ 20 dBm
- Joint Motion Range Manual joint: 0° – 110°
- Electric joint: -110° – 0°
- Camera Tilting Range-150°- 70°
- Sensor 1/2.3 inch CMOS
- Effective pixels: 12MP
- LensFOV 132° (in air) F2.5
- ISO Range100-6400
- Max Image Size4000*3000
- Still Photography Modes Single Shot
- Burst shooting: 3/5 frames
- Interval: 1s/3s/5s/10s/30s
- Video Resolution4K: 3840 x 2160, 30fps. 1080p: 1920 x 1080, 60fps. 720p: 1280 x 720, 120/240fps
- Max Video Bitrate60Mbps
- Supported File SystemsFAT32, exFAT
- Photo Format JPG
- Video Format MP4
- Supported SD CardmicroSD
- Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required
- Max capacity: 128 GB