Nauticam Olympus TG-5 TG-6 Underwater Housing
The Nauticam NA-TG5 TG-6 Underwater Housing is milled from an aluminum block same process as their DSLR housings. It provides protection and ease of use. Nauticam has always focused on great ergonomics. Controls are easily accessible and clearly labeled. The housing uses their patented rotary lock, making it easy to open and close while still providing a secure latch system that will not accidentally be disengaged.
The Olympus TG-5 camera is one of the most popular compact camera currently on the market. It features a special underwater mode which is optimized for underwater photography, whether it may be wide or macro. It is also packed with great features such as AF, focus area selection, manual focus with or without assist, focus peaking and a lot more. As for videos, the camera also boasts its ability to capture 4K videos. The camera can also take a beating as it is waterproof (up to 50ft), shockproof, freezeproof and crushproof!
- 12MP Hi-Speed Image Sensor for Improved Low Light Performance and Noise Reduction
- Dual Quad Core TruePic™ VIII Image Processor
- F2.0 High Speed Lens
- 4K and High Speed Video
- Field Sensor System w/ GPS, Manometer, Compass & Temperature Sensor
- Waterproof, Shockproof, Freezeproof, Crushproof
- Dimension: W: 4.43 in H: 2.6 in D: 1.23 in / W: 113 mm H: 66 mm D: 31.9 mm
- Weight: Approx. 250 g