SIRUI PH-20 Profesional Carbon Fiber Gimbal head
When using a long telephoto or zoom lens, it's often impossible to hand hold your equipment and critically frame your shots. To insure your images are sharp, you need a sturdy tripod and a strong, controllable head. A 3-way or ball head is very difficult to use for following moving objects. You'll constantly need to adjust the tension of the ball or unlock the 3-way head. By then the moment is lost.
The SIRUI PH-20 Professional Carbon Fiber Gimbal Head makes your heavy camera and lens system fast-handling and weightless! You can smoothly and precisely track fast moving subjects, pre-set your composition or be ready for unexpected photo opportunities.
When photographing birds or wildlife, shooting sports, tracking racing cars, planes, cyclists, runners - in fact, anything that moves quickly - nothing can improve your results like a SIRUI PH-20 Gimbal Head!
By using cross-pattered, multi-layer Carbon Fiber in the arm and forged aircraft aluminum for the L-bracket, the SIRUI PH-20 is very strong - holds up to 20 kg (44 lb.) - but weighs only 1.3 kg (2.9 lb.)! Carbon Fiber offers reduced vibrations and better tolerance to temperature changes.
With the camera and lens perfectly balanced on the gimbal head, there's no need to lock any controls. You can quickly and easily move your camera in any direction with only the slightest amount of force. A correctly aligned system can be controlled with one finger! Couple the SIRUI PH-20 to a SIRUI M-X or R3/R4 Series tripod and you have a strong, sturdy, lightweight, portable support system that is designed to stabilize your camera and long lens for those sharp pictures you demand.
The PH-20 has many innovations. Lightweight, rugged carbon fiber arm, Arca-compatible quick release system, calibrated QR platform and included QR plate - it's designed with the photographer in mind. And the SIRUI PH-20 can be converted from an L-bracket unit into a simpler side mount system with the included quick release platform and tools.
- High strength, low weight Carbon Fiber for the curved arm and forged aircraft aluminum for the L-platform.
- Makes your camera/lens outfit "weightless" and will smoothly move horizontally 360° and tilt 150° to -60° (and stay in position without locking the head!), with a slight touch.
- Converts to a side mount system with included platform.
Included in the box:
- Gimbal head
- custom fitted case
- PH-120 Quick Release plate
- quick release side mount platform, tools
- instruction manual
- warranty card.
- Load Capacity : 44 lb (20 kg)
- Quick Release : Yes
- Spirit Level : Not specified by manufacturer
- Tension Control : Not specified by manufacturer
- Separate Panning Lock : Yes
- Head to Tripod Mounting Thread : 3/8″-16 Female
- Camera Mount Thread Size : 1/4″-20
- Dimensions : 9.1 x 4.7 x 9.1″ (23 x 12 x 23 cm)
- Weight : 2.4 lb (1.09 kg)