BV Head is a new concept device designed for bird (action) photography and video. By attaching on the awards winning Q-Ball, it achieves the same efficiency of a gimbal head but with much less size and weight. It uses the smooth ball motion and panning action of Q-Ball while restricting the ball motion in one direction.
- The main benefit is the size and weight relative to a gimbal head.
- Setup is easily done by snapping in the BV module.
- The combination has better anti-vibration effect because the whole setup is sitting right on the center of a tripod.
- BV module is not compatible with the existing M10/M20/Q3/Q10/Q20 ballheads. It is compatible with only the new "i" type ballheads.
- BV module is only available by a combination of BV-Head/Q-Ball.
MARKINS BV-22 Pan & Tilt Head with Stopper
|Weight||210 g (w/o ball head)|
|Dimension||110mm ×78mm x 60mm|