GODOX QT600IIM Studio Flash
Built for speed, the QT600IIM Flash Head from Godox is a powerful 5600K daylight-balanced flash source with sophisticated core and convenience features and the kind of technology and flexibility that is the hallmark of advanced equipment. The head features 0.05-0.9 sec. recycling with flash durations as short as 1/19,606 sec. The QT600IIM offers power that's variable from 1/128 to full power, while the 150W modeling light's output is variable as well. Settings are accessed via rear panel push buttons and displayed on the easy-to-read LCD screen. The head has several flash modes for performance options. Ideal for most shooting situations, Stable Color Mode prioritizes precise 5600K color rendition. High-Speed Mode favors short t0.1 flash durations for ultra-sharp capture of peak action in sports or for creative studio work like freezing splashes or water droplets. The QT600IIM also supports High-Speed Sync enabling the use of shutter speeds as short as 1/8000 sec allowing you to use wider apertures and other creative effects.
The QT600IIM has built-in 2.4 GHz 32-channel wireless X technology. Using an optional XT16, FT16, XT32, or X1 transmitter you can control selection of HSS and High-Speed modes, modeling light modes, remote triggering and more at distances up to 164'. The head also has S1/S2 slave triggering that makes it easy to work cameras that employ pre-flash. The QT600IIM weighs in at 6.5 lb, making it possible to assemble a kit with 2 or more heads without having to lug a heavy case around. The QT600IIM has a Bowens front accessory mount allowing it to use Godox modifiers as well as accessories from the many manufacturers that use this system. The head has a tilting stand mount and runs on 100 to 120 VAC mains power.
Multiple Flash Modes and Precise Color Temperature
- Stable Color Mode maintains color temperature at 5600K (+/-200K). Ideal choice for standard photography
- High-Speed Flash Mode favors short flash durations over color fidelity which ranges from 5400 to 9000K
- High-Speed Sync Mode allows you to shoot at sync speeds as short as 1/8000 sec. for wide aperture use or creative effects
Fast Recycling and Short Flash Durations
Fast recycling and short flash durations make sure you freeze action without missing the peak moment
Built-in 2.4 GHz Wireless X System
Use a Godox transmitter to control the head's power, modeling light, triggering and more. The system has 32 radio channels and 16 groups.
Precise Power Adjustment
Power can be adjusted from 1/128 to 1/1
Slave Trigger Modes
The flash head has S1 and S2 slave trigger modes.
- Keyboard and multi-function buttons
- Easily read LCD screen displays settings and functions
- Color Temperature : Stable Color Temperature Mode: 5600K (+/-200K) High Speed Flash Mode: 5400 to 9000K High Speed Sync (HSS) Mode: 4600 to 5000K
- Recycle Time : 0.05-0.9 Sec. Recycle Alert: Beeper
- Flash Duration : Displayed: t0.1 High Speed Mode: 1/190 - 1/19,606 sec Stable Color Mode: 1/190 - 1/3766 sec
- Flash Modes : Manual Multi: max. flash time: 99, max. flash frequency: 30 Sync: High-Speed Sync (HSS) up to 1/8000 sec 1st and 2nd Curtain sync
- Guide No. : 249' (76 m) ISO 100 using standard reflector
- Dimensions (WxHxD) : Diameter: 5.5" (14 cm) Height with Handle: 9.0" (23 cm) Length with Lamp Cover: 16" (41 cm)
- Weight : 2.96 kg