GODOX AD360ll-C Wistro For Canon
Power in a portable package is the key advantage provided by the AD360II-C WITSTRO TTL Flash from Godox. Combine this with a bare-bulb design that is capable of outputting 360Ws and you will be able to easily create a beautiful 360° light source that takes very well to modifiers. Another benefit of this unit is the built-in 2.4GHz X radio system that enables reliable wireless operation and control in addition to optical master/slave functionality with complete compatibility with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II.
The AD360II-C is able to function much like a standard shoe-mounted flash, including the ability to tilt from -15 to 90° and rotate a total of 270° for bounce flash techniques. It also has a rated guide number of 262' at ISO 100 when using the included reflector. In order to provide this power with a recycle time of 0.05-4.5 seconds, the flash requires the use of the separately available PROPAC PB960 Lithium-Ion Flash Power Pack, which can provide enough energy for 450 full-power flashes. In addition to these capabilities, the E-TTL / E-TTL II support enables high-speed, 1st and 2nd curtain sync modes. And, the flash has a Wireless Control Port along with PC and 3.5mm sync sockets.
- A bare-bulb design creates a 360° light source that is flattering and easy to use with many optional modifiers.
- The AD360II-C has an output of 360Ws, which equates to a rated guide number of 262' at ISO 100 when using the included reflector.
- Built-in 2.4GHz X radio system allows it to be set as a slave and triggered from up to 328' away by a supported X series transmitter as well as be used as a master where it can trigger other flashes from up to 230' away. This system supports both Canon and Nikon TTL systems, as an X series transmitter can trigger either a Canon-compatible or Nikon-compatible model with TTL communication, regardless of the model of transmitter used.
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II, this flash is able to offer auto exposure and other advanced functions. This includes high-speed sync up to 1/8000 second and both 1st and 2nd curtain sync.
- The flash head can tilt from -15 to 90° and rotate 270°.
- Manual power control is available from 1/1 to 1/128.
- The AD360II-C is able to function as an optical master or slave with full TTL functionality.
- Powered by the separately available PROPAC PB960 power pack, this flash offers a recycle time of just 0.05-4.5 seconds.
- A Wireless Control Port supports to use of the FT-16 system for wireless manual power control via a compatible trigger.
- Wired sync options include 3.5mm and PC ports.
- A micro-USB port is available for future firmware updates.
- Guide Number : 262.47' / 80 m at ISO 100
- Bounce Head : -15 to +90°
- Swivel Head : 270°
- Flash Duration : 1/220 to 1/10000 Second
- Recycle Time : Approx. 0.05 to 4.5 Seconds
- Secondary Illumination : None
- Exposure Control : Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II, Manual
- Flash Modes : Hi-Speed Sync, Second-Curtain Sync
- Power Range : 1/1 to 1/128
- Flash Compensation : -3 to +3 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
- Wireless Operation
- Radio (TTL/Manual)
- Up to 229.6' / 70 m (Master)
- Up to 328.1' / 100 m (Slave)
- Optical Pulse (TTL/Manual)
- Up to 9.8' / 3 m (Master)
- Up to 49.2' / 15 m (Slave)
- Wireless Channels : 32
- Wireless Groups : 3
- Remote Timing Modes
- Instant Sync
- Skip Preflash
- Internal Power : None
- External Power Pack Compatible : Yes
- Mount : Shoe
- Off-Camera Terminal : 3.5 mm, PC
- Dimensions : (W x H x D) 3 x 3.7 x 8.7" / 75 x 95 x 220 mm
- Weight : 1.76 lb / 800 g (without Flash Tube, without Reflector)