PROFOTO OCF Speedring Overview
The OCF Speedring is a speedring designed for fast and easy on-location photography.
The OCF Speedring is used for mounting an OCF Softbox or an OCF Beauty Dish on your off-camera flash. It is not your everyday speedring, though. Not only is it more compact and lightweight, but the patent-pending design allows you to snap on the softbox or beauty dish without having to bend and fumble with the rods, while the clever color-codes show you exactly how to assemble the unit.
The classic Profoto rubber collar and clasp makes it easy to mount the OCF Speedring on the off-camera flash.
- Allow you to mount OCF Softboxes and OCF Beauty Dishes on any Profoto Off-camera flash.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Patent-pending design allows you to snap on the softbox incredibly fast and easy.
- Color-coded holes for fast and easy setup.
- The classic Profoto rubber collar allows you to rotate the speedring and softbox 360°.
- Designed for years of everyday use.
|Material||Aluminum alloy, silicone|
|Dimensions||Diameter: 5.9" / 150 mm
Depth: 2.0" / 52 mm
|Weight||7.7 oz / 218 g|