Phottix Odin TCU (Transmitter) only for Nikon
The famous Phottix Odin TCU (Transmitter) only - perfect to control the Phottix Mitros TTL Transceiver Flash or to have as an extra transmitter for a second camera.
- Wireless 2.4GHz. TTL and Manual Flash Triggering
- Remote power control of groups in TTL with /- EV adjustments (3 stops in 1/3 stop increments - 18 different levels.)
- Mix TTL and Manual flash - fire some groups in TTL, others as manual.
- Remote power control in A:B ratio modes with /- EV adjustments
- High speed sync - shutter speeds up to 1/8000 sec.
- Second curtain sync functions
- Remote manual mode flash power control
- Remote flash head zoom adjustments - auto or manual
- Compatible with Phottix Strato 4-in1 and Phottix Strato II Multi 5-in-1 Wireless Triggers.
- Upgradeable via built-in USB ports.
What does the Odin offer?
The Phottix Odin TTL Trigger consists of an on-camera transmitter and control unit (TCU) and receiver units for compatible hot shoe flashes.
The Odin offers photographers four wireless channels and three flash control group designations. Flashes can be controlled in TTL ratio modes A:B with EV /- adjustments of three stops.
What makes the Phottix Odin unique is the ability to designate groups in TTL/Mixed mode. Individual groups, A, B, C, can also be controlled in TTL mode with EV /- adjustments. Groups can also be set to Manual mode, adjusting power levels remotely, or turned off.
Flash head zoom can be set to be dynamically adjusted as photographers adjust their lenses. Flash zoom can also be easily adjusted manually and set statically from 24 to 105 mm. The Phottix Odin system will also trigger compatible non-TTL flashes and studio strobes.
The four-channel, 2.4 GHz, transmitter and receiver units work at ranges of more than 100 meters and accept AA batteries.
Compatible with other Phottix Triggers
The Phottix Odin TTL Flash Trigger will trigger Phottix Strato 4-in1, Strato II Multi 5-in-1 and Atlas II triggers. Strato and Atlas II transmitter will not trigger Odin receivers. Because the world of cameras and flashes changes the Phottix Odin system can be upgraded when needed using the built-in USB ports.
Please note: Some third party TTL flashes may function with the Phottix Odin. Due to the vast number of third party alternatives Phottix will not test, support or troubleshoot third party flashes. For more detailed information please check the version specific information below.
What's in the Box?
- Phottix Odin TCU Transmitter
- 4x AA Batteries
- 3.5mm to PC Sync Cable
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable
- 6.3mm adapter
- USB Cable
- Instructions CD