Phottix Odin Lite Flash Trigger
The Odin Lite Flash Trigger is the latest in the Phottix lineup of flash triggers and provides a link between Phottix's TTL and Manual families of products. The Phottix Odin Lite is an all-in-one manual trigger, giving users the ability to control compatible Phottix products from any camera system.
- Real-time remote power control and triggering with compatible Phottix lighting products*
- Works with any camera system
- 4 Groups and 32 channels
- Secured with Digital ID
* with compatible Phottix lighting products
Using more than one camera system? Phottix has you covered. The Odin Lite allows photographers to control their lights from any camera.
Featuring 4 control groups, 32 channels and Phottix's Digital ID System, the Phottix Odin Lite is a cutting-edge solution for photographers using multiple systems in their workflow.
Odin Lite Technical Specifications
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: 100+m
- Channels:32 channels
- Groups: 4 groups– A, B, C,D
- Batteries: 2 x AA Alkaline batteries / 2 x NI-MH batteries
- Max. sync speed: Sync speed of your camera (Please refer to camera manual)
- Dimension: 84.1 x 68.3 x 58.5 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 115g without batteries