Diffuser Pop-Up Flash
The diffuser is used to create exposures of even density over the entire surface of film. This diffuser come with 3 different color: white, orange, blue.
- Use the diffuser by placing it flush against the front of the lens and exposing through it. The light that passes through the diffuser and on to the film will create an even density across the surface of the film.
- Flash straight on if without our diffuser causes the light to go forward only and creates a harsh shadow behind the subject.
- The flash with our diffuser installed and tilted at 45 degrees gives a nice soft wrap around of light with a soft shadow behind the subject. This fits cleanly over the head of your existing flash, no need for cumbersome attachments.
- It disperses the light over a wider area for a softer, more balanced and natural effect than you didn't use before.
- It helps to reduce hard background shadows and eliminates the annoying red eye effect.
- 3 x 3 Color Flash Diffuser (white, blue, orange)
- 1 x Diffuser Clip