NANLITE PavoTube II 6C
- 2 PavoTube II 6C 10" RGBWW LED Lights
- 2 Mini Tripod Grip Handles
- 2 Fabric Grids
- Color Temperature: 2700-6500K
- CRI/TLCI: 95/97, 0 to 100% Dimming
- RGB Mode with Hue Control
- Built-In Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Optional 2.4 GHz Wireless Control
- 15 Pre-Programmed Special Effects
This PavoTube II 6C 10" RGBWW LED Tube 2-Light Desktop Kit from B&H combines two versatile LED light tubes with tabletop light stands that double as hand grips for a variety of positioning options. Also included are a pair of fabric grids to control light spill and enable selective lighting. These lights are adjustable and well-suited for teleconferencing, vlogging, web tutorials, livestreaming, and more. The kit can be used to produce tabletop product photography for e-commerce sites.
Nanlite PavoTube II 6C 10" RGBWW LED Tube with Battery
Flexibility is key to the Nanlite PavoTube II 6C 10" RGBWW LED Tube with Battery's design. The light has color temperature variable from 2700 to 7500K to blend in seamlessly with ambient light conditions, match other fixtures, or express creative effects. It also has an RGB mode that enables its red, green, and blue LEDs to select from 360 colors with hue control that produces a myriad of color combinations. Light intensity is variable as well, from 0 to 100%. The PavoTube II has a built-in rechargeable battery that will give you 65 minutes of runtime on a full charge at 100% power. It also has special effects including Hue Loop, CCT Loop, Int Loop, CCT Flash, Hue Flash, CCT Pulse, Hue Pulse, Storm, Police Car, TV, Paparazzi, Fire, Disco, Bad Bulb, Fireworks, Explosion, and Welding. The light is ready for worldwide use, charges via the included USB cable, and comes with a set of metal mounting plates. A padded carrying bag is also included.
With an adjustable color temperature from 2700-7500K and green to magenta adjustment, plus a CRI of 95 and a TLCI of 97, the PavoTube II 6C packs studio-quality lighting into a travel-friendly package.
No Cords Needed
Powered by an internal lithium-ion battery, the PavoTube II 6C runs for 65 minutes at full brightness and can be charged by any USB Type-C source, including power banks for added runtime.
Small enough to fit in any gear bag, the PavoTube II 6C is compatible with most T12 diameter accessories and features two 1/4"-20 receivers as well as powerful magnets for mounting nearly anywhere.
Full Creative Control
Easily achieve impressive results without adding plastic filters or gels. The PavoTube II 6C's easy-to-use dials and buttons let you dial temperature from warm to cold (2700 to 7500K) or adjust hue and saturation in RGB mode.
With fifteen pre-programmed special effects in a simple-to-master menu system, the Pavotube II 6C makes it easy to imitate lighting scenarios that can otherwise be tricky to recreate. Effects Include: Hue Loop, CCT Loop, Int Loop, CCT Flash, Hue Flash, CCT Pulse/ Hue Pulse, Storm, Police Car, TV, Paparazzi, Fire, Disco, Bad Bulb, Fireworks, Explosion, and Welding.
Nanlite Mini Tripod and Handle for PavoTube II 6 C
The Mini Tripod and Handle for PavoTube II 6 C from NanLite is a low-profile support with a 1/4"-20 mounting screw designed to support the 10" LED fixture.
Nanlite Pavotube II 6C Fabric Grid
The Pavotube II 6C Fabric Grid from Nanlite attaches to the 10" tube light via straps and narrows the tube's 360° beam spread to 40° while eliminating spill light. Great for tight spaces and discreet illumination, the barndoors enable selective lighting and fold down for storage and transport.
- Model : PavoTube II 6C
- LED total power : 6W×5
- Input voltage/current : DC 5V/2A
- CRI : Average95
- TLCI : Average97
- Color Temperature : 2700-7500K (G/M adjustment)
- Dimming : 0 to 100 % continuous
- Control : On-board controller, 2.4G, Bluetooth
- Product Size : 250 × 39 × 38 mm / 9.84 × 1.54 × 1.47"
- Weight : 0.26 kg / 0.57lb
- Battery capacity : 3.7V/2200mAh 8.14Wh
- Charging Time : 2.5 Hours
- Battery Run Time : 100% brightness:~60 mins; 75% brightness:~90 mins; 50% brightness: ~110 mins 10% brightness: ~4 hours; 1% brightness:~6 hours
- Configuration : PavoTube II 6C x 1; Standard Iron Plate x 3; USB Type-C Cable x 1; Safety Strap x 1; Carrying Bag x 1; User Manual × 1; Giftbox x 1
- Certifications : CE, PSE, ROHS, NCC, KUCAS