APUTURE Light Storm LS 600D Pro Daylight LED Light
Every aspect of the LS 600d Pro was designed with professionals in mind, with incredible output, a weather-resistant construction, a wide variety of power options, and professional level lighting controls, including Sidus Link, Art-net, and Wireless DMX. This is the LS 600d Pro, and it’s ready to blow away traditional lighting.
Equipped with its native Hyper-Reflector, the 600d Pro can output 8,500 lux at 3 meters (10 feet). With the F10 Fresnel modifier, the combination can reach an illuminance of 29,300 lux at 3 meters in 15° spot. With a maximum power draw of 720W, the 600d Pro is on par with industry-standard HMI lights.
The LS 600d Pro is the first Light Storm fixture, and the first Bowens Mount LED to feature a weather-resistant design. Using waterproof fans, sealed internal structures, rubber caps for all ports, and weatherproof connectors, the LS 600d Pro can withstand various inclement weather environments.
0.1% STEPLESS DIMMING
The 600d Pro is the first product in the Light Storm series to not only feature enhanced, smooth, stepless dimming but also light control in tiny 0.1% increments, ensuring that you get the exact amount of light that you need.
In addition to its responsive on-board controls, 2.4G remote, DMX512 5-Pin XLR In and Out, and Sidus Link® app compatibility, the LS 600d Pro is the first-ever Aputure light to support ArtNet and LumenRadio wireless DMX compatibility.
With high color accuracy measurements of CRI≥96, TLCI≥96, CQS≥95, and an SSI (D56) score of 72, the 600d Pro provides consistently accurate white light for indie filmmakers and professionals alike, upholding a color temperature standard of 5600±200K.
The LS 600d Pro utilizes the most advanced power system in the LED marketplace, featuring a standard 3-pin XLR 48V (15A) DC input, as well as multi-voltage V-Mount or Gold Mount battery plates, allowing users to high-output 14.4V, 26V, 28.8V* batteries.
BATTERY CHARGING FUNCTIONALITY
When the LS 600d Pro is plugged into AC power, it becomes the first fixture that can double as a high-intensity light and a backup charger for V-Mount & Gold Mount batteries. This revolutionary technology from the 600d Pro opens up a wide variety of options for any filmmaker.
4 DIMMING CURVES
The LS 600d Pro, like the other recent additions to the Light Storm lineup, has four different dimming curve options. Each of these dimming curves has a unique output behavior to tailor each light and its cues to each technician and situation at hand.
BUILT-IN LIGHTING FX
The LS 600d Pro can utilize 8 different built-in light effects: "Paparazzi", "Fireworks", "Lightning", "Faulty Bulb", "TV", "Pulsing", "Strobe", and "Explosion". The 600d Pro also has the potential to expand further into the SidusPro FX ecosystem.
The ultra-quiet and powerful heat-conducting fan allows the lamp to move large volumes of air to dissipate heat at ≤30 decibels at 1 meter, and does not cause excessive noise interference on your film set.
By using LED technology and separating the lamp head and control box, the LS 600d Pro’s optimized lamp head weighs only 4.3kg (9.48lbs), making it lightweight enough to be suitable for baby pin light stands, with the same Dual Junior/Baby Pin found on the Nova P300c and the Spotlight Mount.
Continuing Aputure’s philosophy of modular lighting control, the 600d Pro’s Bowens Mount makes it compatible with Aputure’s lighting modifiers like the F10 Fresnel, Light Dome II, Spotlight Mount, and Lantern 90, but also third-party accessories from companies like DoPchoice and Chimera Lighting.
Due to its intense output, the LS 600d Pro is not compatible with all modifiers in their original configuration. For more information, please visit the Support Tab.
The LS 600d Pro is also the first Aputure fixture to utilize a detailed LCD screen interface, allowing users to making operating the light incredibly straightforward.
DURABLE TRANSPORT CASE
The LS 600d Pro comes standard with a durable carrying case that features wheels and a telescoping handle, making transporting the fixture to and from set a breeze.
SIDUS LINK ECOSYSTEM
Sidus Mesh integration allows the 600d Pro to be controlled from nearly any smartphone or tablet with the Sidus Link mobile app up to 400 meters away with the addition of other fixtures, including the Aputure LS C300d II, LS 300x, Accent B7c, MC, and Nova P300c.
- CCT : 5600K±200K
- CRI : ≥96
- TLCI : ≥96
- CQS : ≥94
- SSI (D56) : ≥72
- Power Consumption : ≤720W
- Operating Current : 8A
- Operating Voltage (Power Supply) : 100V~240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Operating Voltage (Battery): V-Mount / Gold Mount (Two Batteries) Half Output : 12.5V-16.8V (14.4/15A) 22V-33.6V (26V/8.5A, 28.8V/7.5A)
- Operating Voltage (Battery): Voltage V-Mount / Gold Mount (Two Batteries) Full Output : 22V-33.6V (26V/18A, 28.8V/16A)
- Operating Voltage (3-Pin XLR [48V DC]) : 48V/15A
- Battery Charging (Voltage) : 16.8V/29.4V
- Battery Charging (Amperage) : 3A
- Operating Temperature : -20°C~45°C
- Control Methods : On-board, 2.4GHz, Sidus Link (Sidus MeshTM), 5-Pin DMX512, Art-net, LumenRadio
- Wireless Operating Range (2.4GHz) : ≤100m
- Wireless Operating Range (Bluetooth) : ≤80m
- Wireless Operating Range (LumenRadio) : ≤100m
- Screen Type : Adaptive Brightness LCD
- Firmware Upgradeable : USB (FAT16/FAT32), Sidus Link OTA
- Cooling Method : Active Cooling
- Weatherproofing : Dust & Light Rain Resistant
- Cable Type: Max Head Cable Length : 6m
- Cable Type: Power Cable : Neutrik® powerCON AC Power Cable (6m)
- Accessory Mount : Bowens Mount
- Mounting : 16mm / 28mm | 5/8in (Baby Pin) / 1.125in (Junior Pin)
- Carrying Case : 16mm / 28mm | 5/8in (Baby Pin) / 1.125in (Junior Pin)
- Weight: Lamp Head w/ Yoke : 4.64kg / 10.23lbs
- Weight: Control Box (V-Mount) : 5.8kg / 12.79lbs
- Weight: Control Box (Gold Mount) : 5.8kg / 12.79lbs
- Weight: Lightning Clamp : 670g / 1.48lbs
- Weight (Total w/ Case) : 18.2kg / 40.12lbs
- Dimensions: Lamp Head w/o Yoke : 30.8*15.61*15.01cm / 12.13*6.15*5.91in
- Dimensions: Lamp Head w/ Yoke : 30.8*25.03*45.6cm / 12.13*9.85*17.95 in
- Dimensions: Control Box (V-Mount) : 32.41*17.9*14.28cm / 12.76*7.05*5.62in
- Dimensions: Control Box (Gold-Mount) : 32.41*17.9*13.27cm / 12.76*7.05*5.22in
- Dimensions: Lightning Clamp : 10.35*8.74*12.5cm / 4.07*3.44*4.92in
- Dimensions: Case : 62.5*43.5*39cm / 24.61*17.13*15.35in