APUTURE Light Storm C300D II
Changing the Game
Two years ago, Aputure revolutionized the industry with the 300d, by creating a powerful and compact LED fixture that could be modified easily. Filmmakers from around the world loved the light’s capabilities, but we knew we could enhance the light even more. So we listened and went back to the drawing board. Powered by user feedback, the new and improved 300d Mark II is 20% brighter, more durable, more portable, and more intelligent than the original 300d. Change the way you light.
Even More Output
By utilizing the latest in Aputure COB LED technology, the 300d Mark II outputs a whopping 20% more light than its predecessor. When combined with the Fresnel 2X, the 300d Mark II can produce up to 80,000 lux, approaching the luminance of a 575W HMI. And as always, the 5500K‐balanced 300d Mark II maintains impeccable color fidelity with CRI and TLCI ratings of 96+ and 97+ respectively.
Max Efficiency with Hyper Reflector
The 300d Mark II is also the first Aputure light to feature the all-new, hyper efficient 55° reflector. By slightly narrowing the beam from 60° to 55° and redesigning the inner shape and coating of the reflector, we were able to increase the output of the 300d II by more than 3 times, when compared to the original design.
A More Robust Lamp Head
The 300d Mark II also introduces new design features, while maintaining the same form factor and lightweight aircraft aluminum body as the original 300d. The new yoke allows for 360° of rotation, and when combined with the handbrake locking mechanism from the 120d Mark II, you’ll be able to mount the light in any position, with any modifier.
New Control Features
The control box of the 300d Mark II features 8 built‐in lighting FX: “Paparazzi”, “Fireworks”, “Lightning”, “Fault Bulb”, “TV”, “Pulsing”, “Strobe”, and “Explosion”, with more coming in future firmware updates via the control boxes USB interface. The control box also features a new “trigger” button to activate lighting FX instantly.
Aputure C300d II Specs
- Beam Angle 55°
- Color Temperature 5500K
- Color Accuracy Standard CRI 96 at 5500K
- TLCI 96 at 5500K
- CQS 95 at 5500K
- Cooling System Fan/Passive Combo
- Dimming Yes, 0 to 100% (Continuous)
- Display None
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Photometrics 55° at 5500K:
- 325.1 fc / 3500 lux at 9.84' / 3 m
- Fixture Dimensions Overall: 11.7 x 8.5 x 13.6" / 298.4 x 215.6 x 344.5 mm
- Battery Plate 2 x Gold Mount, V-Mount
- Power Input Connector powerCON
- DMX Connector 5-Pin XLR
- Reflector Mount Bowens S-Type
- Fixture Mount 5/8" Receiver
- Accessory Mount None
- Yoke Type Yoke/Bracket
- Remote Control Type Bluetooth, DMX, Proprietary Wireless
- Number of DMX Channel Modes 512
- Wireless Range 328.1' / 100 m
- Wireless Channels / Groups 3 / 4
- AC Input Power 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz at 3.5 A
- DC Input Power 12 to 16.8 VDC
- Power Source AC Adapter, External Battery
- Max Power Consumption 350 W
- Power Pass-Thru Yes
- Power Supply Dimensions 11.0 x 5.0 x 3.8" / 278.6 x 126.7 x 96.7 mm
- Package Weight 25.5 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 24.5 x 12.4 x 10.8"