APUTURE Amaran 100D Daylight
The Amaran 100d is a daylight point-source LED fixture with stunning brightness and wireless Bluetooth app control. Amaran provides the ultimate lights for content creators, interviews, portrait photography and video production.
When it comes to lighting, output is like horsepower. Using cutting-edge LED technology, the Amaran 100d uses its 100W COB LED output to create an equivalent to a 750w tungsten light. It also features 0% to 100% dimming control to ensure that you can always find the right level of illumination for your scene. Meet the brightest (and darkest) light in your kit.
BEAUTIFUL COLOR FIDELITY
Many do not realize that light affects the very colors that we see. Bad light can bring nasty green or magenta hues that make your subject look sick. On the flip side, great lighting has the power to bring out the most brilliant colors found in nature. Scoring a 95+ (out of 100) on the Television Lighting Consistency Index, the Amaran light series guarantees that you see beautiful colors on every shoot.
Speed and portability matter. Featuring all-in-one housing, the Amaran 100d is a fully integrated fixture making it one of our easiest studio lights to adjust and transport. The total weight of the kit is only 3.4 kilograms (7.6lbs) and the built-in fan ensures that the LED remains cool no matter how long your shoot goes on for.
UNIVERSAL ACCESSORY MOUNT
The Amaran 100d uses a Bowens Mount meaning that it can be transformed to take on the quality of almost any light. Whether you need soft light, hard light or even a spotlight, the accessory mounting system of the Amaran 100d means that it is compatible with almost all Aputure lighting modifiers like the Light Dome, Fresnel or Lantern. In addition to the Bowens Mount, the Amaran 100d also has an umbrella holder for even faster speed and softness.
The Amaran 100d also launches with 8 built-in lighting FX, such as, “Paparazzi,” “Fireworks,” “Lightning,” “Faulty Bulb,” “TV,” “Breath,” “Flash,” and “Explosion,” opening up new possibilities for precise lighting control.
SIDUS LINK COMPATIBILITY
Lighting should be fun. With the integration of Sidus Mesh, the Amaran 100d gives you professional lighting control with a single app. Mesh technology means that every light in the Aputure and Amaran series will automatically connect to each other and expand the range of your network. With the Sidus Link App, you can control up to 100 lights from your smartphone or tablet. Adjust each light to perfection by adjusting aspects like brightness, color temperature, effects, and even programming effects between multiple fixtures.
Full specifications will be available upon release.
- CCT : 5600K
- CRI : 95+
- TLCI : 95+
- CQS : 92
- SSI (D56) : 72
- Beam Angle, Native (COB) : 105°
- Beam Angle, w/ Hyper Reflector : 55°
- Output Wattage : 100W
- Power Consumption : 130W
- Operating Current : 2.7A
- Operating Voltage, Battery : 48V/3A
- Operating Voltage, Power Supply Output : 48V
- Operating Voltage, Power Supply Input AC : 100~240V 50/60HZ
- Operating Temperature : -20°C~45°C
- Control Methods : On-board, Sidus Link (Sidus MeshTM)
- Wireless Operating Range (Bluetooth) : ≤ 80m
- Screen Type : LCD
- Firmware Upgradeable Sidus Link OTA
- Cooling Method : Active Cooling
- Power Supply Head Cable : 3-pin XLR (3m)
- Max Head Cable Length : 3m
- AC Power Cable : Locking IEC AC Power Cable (1.5m)
- Accessory Mount : Bowens Mount
- Umbrella Holder : Yes
- Mounting : 16mm | 5/8in (Baby Pin)
- Weight, Lamp Head : 1400g / 3.086lbs
- Weight, Power Supply : 487g / 1.074lbs
- Weight, Total w/ Box : 3440g / 7.584lbs
- Dimensions, Lamp Head w/o Mounting Column : 207*115*115mm / 8.15*4.528*4.528in
- Dimensions, Lamp Head w/ Mounting Column : 207*154*212mm / 8.15*6.063*8.346in
- Dimensions, Lamp Head w/ Mounting Column : & Reflector 313*185*247mm / 12.323*7.283*9.724in
- Dimensions, Power Supply : 137*59*34mm / 5.394*2.323*1.339in
- Dimensions, Carrying Box : 515*255*245mm / 20.276*10.039*9.646in