D1 1000 Air
The proven performer is a flash that lasts
You know exactly what you’re going to get with the D1 monolight. It’s a solid all-rounder that delivers best-in-class performance time after time, a great step-in monolight. That’s why thousands of satisfied photographers throughout the world rely on it for consistent power, color output and reliability.
With a 7 f-stop power range and short flash duration, its performance stacks up well against many of the high-end studio packs. If you’re looking for a proven, dependable performer that won’t let you down, look no further than the D1.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Reliable, durable and tough.
- Delivers 250, 500 and 1000Ws over a 7 f-stop power range adjustable in 1/10 f-stop steps.
- Short flash duration even on high power settings.
- Can be wirelessly controlled from up to a 300 m range with any optional Air Remote.
- Delivers superior control and quality of light with its built-in reﬂector.
- Simple, intuitive user interface.
- Compatible with 120+ Profoto light shaping tools.
Product name: D1 1000 Air
Recommended for: Studio photography
Popular applications: Portrait, Still life
Max energy: 1,000 Ws
Energy range: 7 f-stops (15.6-1,000 Ws)
Energy control increments: 1/10 and full f-stops
Recycling time: 0.2-2 s
Flash duration t0.5: 1/1,800 s (max power), 1/700 s (min power)
Energy stability: ±1/20 f-stop
F-stop @ 2m / 100 ISO: 64 4/5 with Magnum Reflector
Selectable settings: On, Off, Prop, Free
Max power: 300 W
Operating range: Up to 300 m (1,000 ft)
Wire sync voltage: Compliant to ISO 10330 standard
Sync socket(s): 1
Wire sync connector: 3.5 mm Mini-Phono
Input power supply: 100-127 V / 200-240 V, 50/60 Hz (nominal)
Mains fuse requirement: Slow blow 6 A / 230 V, 10 A / 120 V