A1 for Nikon US
The world's smallest studio light
Product number: 901202-US
The Profoto A1 is designed with light shaping capabilities; it has a unique round head with a soft, smooth fall-off that makes it easy to create a natural and beautiful light. It also includes a smart magnetic mount and three dedicated A1 Light Shaping Tools that click on and off quickly and easily – a Dome Diffuser, Wide Lens and Bounce Card. They can be stacked for more creative options. The A1 also offers a built-in LED modeling light that makes it easy to set the light and understand how light and shadows work together.
And it’s extremely easy to use. The user interface is large, clean and clear. Like all Profoto products, it’s intuitive to use and you don’t need to read a long instruction manual to understand how it works. AirTTL remote is also built in to the A1. With AirTTL and HSS you create professional results fast and easy and with the remote you can seamless connect to other Profoto flashes and control them easily from the A1.
Profoto A1 is not only an on-camera flash, it’s also very effective off-camera as a standalone unit. The A1 has its own Li-Ion high capacity battery built-in that lasts up to four times longer than AA batteries with no performance fade, and a facility to recharge quickly. So you can shoot for longer with confidence. A1 can keep up with you because it recycles four times faster than other on-camera solutions – that’s 1.2s at full power. Put simply, you’ll never miss a shot.
For compatible cameras, see the Technical specifications tab.
- Round head with soft, smooth and natural fall off.
- AirTTL and HSS for a beautiful professional image fast.
- Smart magnetic click-on mount for A1 Light Shaping Tools.
- Dedicated A1 Light Shaping Tools available.
- LED modeling light integrated to the head.
- Air Remote built-in.
- Rechargeable and exchangeable Li-Ion battery.
- 1.2s recycling time.
- TTL/MAN switch.
- Built in motor-zoom with hand control.
- Auto focus (AF) assist.
- Large Hi-Res display.
Product name : A1 AirTTL-N Unit
Product number : 330181
Supported camera models
- Max energy : 76 Ws
- Energy range : 9 f-stops (2.0-10)
- HSS energy range : 9 f-stops (2-10)
- Recycling time : 0.05-1.2s
- Energy stability : 0.2 f-stop
- TTL : Yes
- HSS : Yes
Lamp type : LED
- Normal sync and remote control up to 300 m (1000 ft).
- TTL and HSS up to 100 m (330 ft).
USB : Yes, USB micro connector for firmware upgrades
USB micro connector for firmware upgrades
Battery capacity : Up to 350 full power flashes
Battery charges in up to 80 minutes
- User upgradeable firmware : Yes
- Digital display : Yes
Weight : 560 g (1.2 lbs) including battery