Phottix Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash for Sony (ISO Hot Shoe)
The Phottix Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash is the best of Phottix’s gold-standard products all-in-one. A flash with Phottix Odin Transmitter and Receiver, and Strato receiver all built in, and the new Sony ISO Hot Shoe.
- GN: 58 Sony-Compatible TTL Flash
- Built-in: Phottix Odin Transmitter and Receiver, and Strato II Receiver
- Sony-compatible Master/Slave IR Triggering Modes
- TTL, Manual and Multi Stroboscopic Modes
- High Speed Sync and Second Curtain Sync
- AF Assist Light
- Flash Zoom: 24-105mm
- 3.5mm Sync Port
- Quick Flash Mode
The Phottix Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash is the best of Phottix’s gold-standard products all-in-one.
What’s the + ?
+ Built-in Odin Transmitter
+ Built-in Odin Receiver
+ Built-in Strato Receiver
+ Memory Functions
The Phottix Mitros is a powerful and durable hot shoe flash that has proven popular since it’s release earlier this year. The Phottix Mitros+ adds significant functionality, allowing photographers to not only use the Mitros on or off camera for lighting, but to also control and trigger remote flash by radio signal. The Mitros+ is an industry landmark and was developed with input from wedding and event photographers.
Use the Mitros+ on-camera as a key or fill light, as well as control and trigger other Mitros+ flashes or compatible flashes using Phottix Odin Receivers. The Mitros+ also offers a built-in Phottix Odin Receiver and Strato II Receiver. Existing Phottix triggers, like the Phottix Odin or Strato II can be used to trigger the Mitros+ without extra receivers.
With the Phottix Odin’s functionality built-in the Mitros+ can be used to trigger Phottix Odin and Strato Receivers. Likewise: you can also trigger the Mitros+ using a Phottix Odin TCU or Strato II Multi Transmitter.
Using the Mitros+ in Odin Transmitter Mode provides the same functions found on the Phottix Odin, including:
- Remote power control of groups in TTL with +/- EV adjustments (3 stops in 1/3 stop increments - 18 different levels)
- Remote power control in Manual Mode: Full power to 1/128 in 1/3 stop increments.
- Mix TTL and Manual flash – fire some groups in TTL, others as manual.
- Remote power control in A:B ratio modes with +/- EV adjustments.
- High speed sync – shutter speeds up to 1/8000 sec.
- Second curtain sync functions.
- Remote flash head zoom adjustments – auto or manual
The Mitros+ will control and trigger other Mitros+ flashes in receiver mode or Phottix Odin Receivers.
Like the Phottix Odin, the Mitros+ with a backlit LCD, is intuitive, and easy to use and understand.
The Mitros+ has a built-in Strato II Multi-compatible receiver. Existing Strato II Multi transmitter can trigger the Mitros+. The Mitros+ can also trigger Strato II Multi and Strato I Receivers when set in Odin Transmit Mode.
New with the Mitros+, built-in three location memory save and retrieval functions. Flash set up and custom function information can be saved in the Mitros+’s memory and be quickly recalled when needed. Use the Mitros+ in different modes for different situations? Quickly recall saved set-ups for fast use.
What’s in the Box?
- Flash bag
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable
- USB cable
- Flash stand
- Manual (USB drive)
- QC certificate
- Quick-Start guide card
- Warranty card