Phottix Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash for Canon
Quick OverviewThe Phottix Mitros TTL Transceiver Flash is the best of Phottixs gold-standard products all-in-one. A flash with Phottix Odin Transmitter and Receiver, and Strato receiver all built in.
- GN: 58 Canon-Compatible TTL Flash
- Built-in: Phottix Odin Transmitter and Receiver, and Strato Receiver
- Optical Slave
- Canon-compatible Master/Slave IR Triggering Modes
- ETTL I/II, Manual and Multi Stroboscopic Modes
- High Speed Sync and Second Curtain Sync
- AF Assist Light
- Flash Zoom: 24-105mm
- External Battery Port, 3.5mm Sync Port
- Quick Flash Mode
- Phottix Odin Transmitter
- Phottix Odin Receiver
- Strato TTL Receiver
- Memory Functions
- Remote power control of groups in TTL with /- EV adjustments (3 stops in 1/3 stop increments - 18 different levels)
- Remote power control in Manual Mode: Full power to 1/128 in 1/3 stop increments.
- Mix TTL and Manual flash - fire some groups in TTL, others as manual.
- Remote power control in A:B ratio modes with /- EV adjustments.
- High speed sync - shutter speeds up to 1/8000 sec.
- Second curtain sync functions.
- Remote flash head zoom adjustments - auto or manual
The Mitros has a built-in Strato II Multi-compatible receiver. Existing Strato II Multi transmitter can trigger the Mitros . The Mitros can also trigger Strato II Multi and Strato I Receivers when set in Odin Transmit Mode.
New with the Mitros , built-in three location memory save and retrieval functions. Flash set up and custom function information can be saved in the Mitros+'s memory and be quickly recalled when needed. Use the Mitros in different modes for different situations? Quickly recall saved set-ups for fast use.
- Modes: E-TTL and E-TTL II, Manual, and Multi Stroboscopic
- Guide No.: 58/190 (at 105mm focal length, ISO 100 in meters/feet)
- Flash coverage: 24-105mm (14mm with wide angle diffuser panel)
- Zoom: Auto and Manual Adjustments
- Rotation: 180 degrees both directions, Up-Down: -7 to 90 degrees.
- FEC (Flash exposure compensation): Manual
- FEB (Flash exposure bracketing): ±3 stops in 1/3 stop increments (Manual flash exposure compensation and FEB can be combined)
- Sync modes: First Curtain Sync, Second Curtain Sync, and High Speed Sync
- Stroboscopic flash: Frequency:1-199Hz Number of flashes: 1-100
- Flash exposure confirmation: Blue LED lamp lights up in E-TTL mode
- Recycling time/Flash-ready indicator:
- Normal flash: Approx.0.1-5 sec./Red LED indicator lamp lights up.
- Quick flash: Approx.0.1-2.5 sec./Green LED indicator lamp lights up.
- Power: Four size-AA alkaline or Ni-MH batteries, compatible external battery pack.
- Power saving: Non-wireless slave modes: 90 seconds, Wireless slave mode: (programmable) 10 minutes or 60 minutes
- Wireless flash
- Transmission method: Radio Frequency and Optical pulse
- Channels: 4
- Wireless options: Odin Tx, Odin Rx, Strato II Rx, OP Tx (Master), OP Rx (Slave), OP Slave, OFF
- Transmission range (Approx.): Radio: 100m , Optical: Indoors: 12-16m/39.3-52.4 ft., Outdoors: 7-9m/22.9-29.5 ft.
- Reception angle: Radio: 360 ° all directions, Optical transmission:±40°(horizontal),±30°(vertical) (add
- Controlled groups: 3 (A, B, and C)
- Flash ratio control: 1:8-1:1-8:1
- Standby current: ?100uA in sleep mode
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 202.8×77.5×58.3 mm
- Weight: 427g (flash only, excluding batteries)