Two of the best products. All you need to completely control your flash from the camera. The Phottix Mitros TTL Transceiver Flash and a Phottix Odin TCU to control it.
The Phottix Mitros TTL Transceiver Flash offers full wireless radio transmitter and receiver functions, and is compatible with Phottix's ecosystem of flash triggers.
With the Phottix Odin TCU photographers can wirelessly trigger TTL flashes, retaining full TTL functions, as well as remotely control power and flash zoom settings. Shooting with off-camera TTL flash has been made incredibly easy.
With the Odin TCU and Mitros you can:
The Odin TCU will also control Odin receivers on other flashes or trigger studio lights.
- Remote power control of groups in TTL with /- EV adjustments (3 stops in 1/3 stop increments - 18 different levels.)
- Mix TTL and Manual flash - fire some groups in TTL, others as manual.
- Remote power control in A:B ratio modes with /- EV adjustments
- High speed sync - shutter speeds up to 1/8000 sec.
- Second curtain sync functions
- Remote manual mode flash power control
- Remote flash head zoom adjustments - auto or manual