Phottix Mitros+ and Odin II Flash Trigger Transmitter for Sony
The Phottix Mitros TTL Transceiver Flash is the best of Phottix's gold-standard products all-in-one. A flash with Phottix Odin Transmitter and Receiver, and Strato receiver all built in, and the new Sony ISO Hot Shoe.
- GN: 58 Sony-Compatible TTL Flash
- Built-in: Phottix Odin Transmitter and Receiver, and Strato II Receiver
- Sony-compatible Master/Slave IR Triggering Modes
- TTL, Manual and Multi Stroboscopic Modes
- High Speed Sync and Second Curtain Sync
- AF Assist Light
- Flash Zoom: 24-105mm
- 3.5mm Sync Port
- Quick Flash Mode
The Phottix Mitros TTL Transceiver Flash is the best of Phottix's gold-standard products all-in-one.
What's the ?
Built-in Odin Transmitter
Built-in Odin Receiver
Built-in Strato Receiver
The Phottix Mitros is a powerful and durable hot shoe flash that has proven popular since it's release earlier this year. The Phottix Mitros adds significant functionality, allowing photographers to not only use the Mitros on or off camera for lighting, but to also control and trigger remote flash by radio signal. The Mitros is an industry landmark and was developed with input from wedding and event photographers.
Use the Mitros on-camera as a key or fill light, as well as control and trigger other Mitros flashes or compatible flashes using Phottix Odin Receivers. The Mitros also offers a built-in Phottix Odin Receiver and Strato II Receiver. Existing Phottix triggers, like the Phottix Odin or Strato II can be used to trigger the Mitros without extra receivers.
With the Phottix Odin's functionality built-in the Mitros can be used to trigger Phottix Odin and Strato Receivers. Likewise: you can also trigger the Mitros using a Phottix Odin TCU or Strato II Multi Transmitter.
Using the Mitros in Odin Transmitter Mode provides the same functions found on the Phottix Odin, including:
- Remote power control of groups in TTL with /- EV adjustments (3 stops in 1/3 stop increments - 18 different levels)
- Remote power control in Manual Mode: Full power to 1/128 in 1/3 stop increments.
- Mix TTL and Manual flash - fire some groups in TTL, others as manual.
- Remote power control in A:B ratio modes with /- EV adjustments.
- High speed sync - shutter speeds up to 1/8000 sec.
- Second curtain sync functions.
- Remote flash head zoom adjustments - auto or manual
The Mitros will control and trigger other Mitros flashes in receiver mode or Phottix Odin Receivers.
Like the Phottix Odin, the Mitros with a backlit LCD, is intuitive, and easy to use and understand.
The Mitros has a built-in Strato II Multi-compatible receiver. Existing Strato II Multi transmitter can trigger the Mitros . The Mitros can also trigger Strato II Multi and Strato I Receivers when set in Odin Transmit Mode.
New with the Mitros , built-in three location memory save and retrieval functions. Flash set up and custom function information can be saved in the Mitros s memory and be quickly recalled when needed. Use the Mitros in different modes for different situations? Quickly recall saved set-ups for fast use.
What's in the Box?
- Flash bag
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable
- USB cable
- Flash stand
- Manual (USB drive)
- QC certificate
- Quick-Start guide card
- Warranty card