Phottix Mitros+ and Odin II Flash Trigger Transmitter for Canon
DescriptionThe Phottix Mitros TTL Transceiver Flash is the best of Phottixs gold-standard products all-in-one. A flash with Phottix Odin Transmitter and Receiver, and Strato receiver all built in.
- GN: 58 Canon-Compatible TTL Flash
- Built-in: Phottix Odin Transmitter and Receiver, and Strato II Receiver
- Optical Slave
- Canon-compatible Master/Slave IR Triggering Modes
- ETTL I/II, Manual and Multi Stroboscopic Modes
- High Speed Sync and Second Curtain Sync
- AF Assist Light
- Flash Zoom: 24-105mm
- External Battery Port, 3.5mm Sync Port
- Quick Flash Mode
Odin FunctionalityWith the Phottix Odins functionality built-in the Mitros can be used to trigger Phottix Odin and Strato Receivers. Likewise: you can also trigger the Mitros using a Phottix Odin TCU or Strato II Multi Transmitter. Using the Mitros in Odin Transmitter Mode provides the same functions found on the Phottix Odin, including:
- Remote power control of groups in TTL with /- EV adjustments (3 stops in 1/3 stop increments - 18 different levels)
- Remote power control in Manual Mode: Full power to 1/128 in 1/3 stop increments.
- Mix TTL and Manual flash - fire some groups in TTL, others as manual.
- Remote power control in A:B ratio modes with /- EV adjustments.
- High speed sync - shutter speeds up to 1/8000 sec.
- Second curtain sync functions.
- Remote flash head zoom adjustments - auto or manual
Strato FunctionalityThe Mitros has a built-in Strato II Multi-compatible receiver. Existing Strato II Multi transmitter can trigger the Mitros . The Mitros can also trigger Strato II Multi and Strato I Receivers when set in Odin Transmit Mode.
Memory FunctionsNew with the Mitros , built-in three location memory save and retrieval functions. Flash set up and custom function information can be saved in the Mitros+'s memory and be quickly recalled when needed. Use the Mitros in different modes for different situations? Quickly recall saved set-ups for fast use.
What's in the Box?
- Flash bag
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable
- USB cable
- Battery port adapter
- Flash stand
- Manual (USB drive)
- QC certificate
- Quick-Start guide card
- Warranty card