GODOX V350C TTL Camera Flash (Canon)
With advanced functions including high-speed sync, a built-in 2.4 GHz radio system, and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery capable of 500 full power flashes, the compact V350C Flash from Godox is a valuable asset for Canon camera users. With a lightweight design and guide number of 118' at ISO 100 and 105mm, the V350C is useful for both on-camera and off-camera operation. Users can also use it as an optical slave in addition to use as a radio TTL master/slave unit. It is versatile as well, with the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 270°. Multiple functions and features built into the unit, includes HSS, stroboscopic flash, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and a fast recycle time of 0.1 to 1.7 seconds. The flash is compatible with numerous Canon cameras, see features for the list.
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Removable, rechargeable battery delivers up to 500 full power flashes on a full charge, while recycling at a fast 0.1 to 1.7 sec.
- XProS Wireless Radio System
- An integrated 2.4 GHz XProS radio system is incorporated for wireless triggering with a separately purchased transmitter with a range of 164'. The system supports all of the flash's major functions.
- Ample Power
- With a guide number of 118' at ISO 100 and 105mm, the V350S will provide ample illumination for most subjects. It also features a zoom head with a range of 24-105mm and a 14mm wide-angle panel for using a variety of different lenses.
- Flexible Design
- The flash head can be tilted from -7 to 90° and rotated a total of 270° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
- Compatible Cameras
- Canon: 1Dx, 1Dx Mark II, 5D, 5Ds, 5Dsr, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 7D, 7D Mark II, 6D, 6D Mark II, 80D, 77D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 800D, 750D, 760D, 700D, 650D, 600D, 550D, 500D, 450D, 400D Digital, 350D Digital, 100D, 1200D, 1100D, 1000D, M5, and M3
|Guide No.||118.11' / 36 m ISO 100 at 105 mm Position|
|Exposure Control||Manual, TTL|
|Vari-Power||1/1 to 1/128|
|Bounce Head||Yes, -7 to 90°|
|Coverage||14 - 105 mm (Full Frame)|
|Zoom Head||Full Frame: 24 - 105 mm|
|Recycle Time||Approximately 0.1 to 1.7 Seconds|
|Flash Duration||1/350 to 1/20000 sec|
|Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)|
|Wireless Operation||Method: RF
Distance: Up to 164.04' / 50 m
|Wireless Communication Channels||16 Channels|
|Wireless Groups||3 Groups|
|Power Source||1 x Proprietary Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||5.9 x 2.4 x 1.5" / 150.0 x 62.0 x 38.0 mm|
|Weight||10.23 oz / 290 g with batteries|