E 35mm F1.8 OSS (SEL35F18)
Model : SEL35F18
Compact and versatile
An ideal second lens, the SEL35F18 prime lens can handle anything from evening shots (thanks to the bright maximum aperture) to beautifully defocused portraits.
Coupled with α E-mount cameras from Sony, APS-C E-mount lenses deliver big camera performance.2
Capture smooth, blur-free images
Built-in Optical SteadyShot™ image stabilisation within the lens ensures smooth, blur-free photos and videos when shooting handheld.
Instead of a standard polygon-shaped lens aperture, this lens features a 7-blade circular aperture for more natural, rounded defocusing or ‘bokeh’.
Refined optical performance
Aspherical lens elements minimise distortion while ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements provide superior contrast, resolution, and colour fidelity.
Fast, agile focusing
An internal focusing mechanism means the lens barrel doesn’t move, enabling a more compact design, faster autofocus response, and reduced minimum focusing distances.
- Multi-purpose lens with fast F1.8 aperture
- Lightweight and compact at around 45mm long
- Refined optical performance for crisp, clean results
- Built-in Optical SteadyShot™ image stabilisation
- Operation is smooth, silent and unobtrusive
SONY E 35mm f/1.8 OSS
- MOUNT: Sony E-mount
- FORMAT : APS-C
- FOCAL-LENGTH (MM) : 35mm
- FOCAL LENGTH (35MM) (APS-C) : 52.5mm
- LENS GROUPS / ELEMENTS : 6/8
- ANGLE OF VIEW (APS-C) : 44°
- MAXIMUM APERTURE (F) : 1.8
- MINIMUM APERTURE (F) : 22
- APERTURE BLADES : 7
- CIRCULAR APERTURE : Yes
- MINIMUM FOCUS DISTANCE : 0.3m (0.99ft)
- MAXIMUM MAGNIFICATION RATIO (X) : 0.15x
- FILTER DIAMETER (MM) : 49mm
- IMAGE STABILIZATION (STEADYSHOT) : Optical SteadyShot™
Size & Weight
- DIMENSIONS (DIAMETER X LENGTH) : 63 x 45mm (2-1/2 x 1-13/16in.)
- WEIGHT : 154g (5.5oz.)
- Footnotes : *"35mm equivalent focal-length (APS-C)" and "Angle of View (APS-C)" are with interchangeable-lens digital camera incorporating APS-C type image sensors.
What's In The Box
- Lens hood (ALC-SH112: petal shape, bayonet type)
- Lens front cap
- Lens rear cap