SIGMA 50-200mm f/4-5.6 DC OS HSM
Sigma’s 50-200mm F4-5.6 DC OS HSM is designed for portability and convenience. Its compact size makes handheld shooting easy at all focal lengths and easy to carry. With a range that is useful for candid portraiture, capturing children playing in the backyard, amateur sports or even wildlife at the zoom it’s a great all purpose lens. SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass employed for effective compensation of color aberration, Super Multi-Layer lens coating reduces flare and ghosting and assures high image quality throughout the entire zoom range. Internal Focusing System eliminates front lens rotation & allows use of a polarizing filter for creative effects & improves the optical performance of the lens at various distances. The Sigma 50-200mm is equivalent to the popular 75 to 300mm on a full frame camera and offers a 4 to 1 zoom ratio in a compact lens that is easily carried in your camera bag or left on the camera as you travel.
|Lens Construction||14 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Angle of View||27.9-7.1|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||8|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||110 cm / 43.3 in|
|Filter Size (mm)||55|
|Dimensions||74.4x102.2 mm/2.9x4.0 in|
|(Diameter x Length)|
|Weight||420g / 14.8oz.|
OS - Optical Stabilizer Function
HSM - Hyper-Sonic Motor
DC - DC for Digital
* Vignetting will occur if the lens is used with digital cameras with image sensors larger than APS-C size or 35mm SLR cameras.
* It is not possible to use the built-in OS function and AF of this lens with Pentax ist *series and the K100D.
* The OS in the lens and AF will not function with Pentax ist* series and K100D DSLR cameras.
* The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product are subject to change for improvement without notice.
* Sony mounts are not incorporated with OS function.