150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | S
- First hyper-telephoto zoom from the Contemporary line
- Lightweight and compact in construction for higher useability
- Water and oil repellent coating on front glass element makes maintenance of the lens surface easier
- Dust proof and splash proof mount
- Filter Size: 95mm
|Teleconverter Compatibility Chart|
|SIGMA TELECONVERTER TC-1401|
|150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | Contemporary||AF*4||AF*4||AF*4|
|SIGMA TELECONVERTER TC-2001|
|150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | Contemporary||MF||MF||MF|
*4 When SIGMA TELE CONVERTER TC-1401 is attached to cameras that are compatible with AF at F8, it is possible to shoot with AF. In cases where contrast or brightness level of the shooting object is low, it may not focus properly.
|SIGMA MOUNT CONVERSION SERVICE Sigma will convert the current mount of your Sigma Global Vision lens to another of your choice. Sigma lenses currently from the Contemporary, Art or Sports line, in Sigma, Canon, Nikon, Sony, Pentax mounts can be converted to Sigma, Canon, Nikon, Sony or Pentax*. They cannot be converted to either an APS-C or a Full Frame format.|
|Lens Construction||24 Elements in 16 Groups|
|Angle of View||16.4º-4.1º|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||9|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||260cm/ 102.4 in|
|Filter Size (mm)||105mm|
|Dimensions (Diameter x Length)||121x290.2mm/ 4.8x11.4in|
HSM -Hyper-Sonic Motor
DG- Designed for Full frame DSLRs and APS-C DSLRs
*This lens cannot be used on film SLR cameras with the exception of the Nikon F6, Canon EOS-1V.
* The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product are subject to change for improvement without notice.