10-20mm F3.5 EX DC HSM
- Ultra wide angle fast aperture, ideal in low light
- Achieve images with an exaggerated perspective
- Carrying case, lens hood, front & rear caps
With an F3.5 aperture throughout the entire zoom range, the 10-20mm F3.5 is perfect for low light photography. Sigma wide angle lenses accentuate the relationship of subjects within a photo and thus become an important creative tool for photographers. Designed for APS-C DSLRs, this fast fixed aperture lens makes photography easier for the photographer who wishes to precisely control their depth of field and also for working with non TTL Flash systems. Super Multi-layer coating reduces flare and ghosting, four aspherical lenses provide correction for distortion and an inner focusing system eliminates front lens rotation, making it suitable for use of polarizing filters. Perfect for shooting landscape photography, architecture photography, interior photography, photojournalism, wedding photography, group/event photography and more.
|Lens Construction||13 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Angle of View||102.4° - 63.8°|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||7|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||24 cm / 9.4 in|
|Filter Size (mm)||82|
|Dimensions||87.3 x 88.2 mm/3.4 x 3.5 in|
|(Diameter x Length)|
|Weight||520g / 18.3oz.|
HSM - Hyper-Sonic Motor
EX - EX Lens
DC - DC for Digital
Lens Hood: Petal Type
* The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product are subject to change for improvement without notice.
* Vignetting will occur if the lens is used with 35mm SLR cameras or digital cameras with image sensors larger than APS-C size.
* Pentax mount, if the camera body does not support HSM, auto focus will not be available.
* Nikon Mount Built in motor lens: compatible with D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D5000