SIGMA 30mm f/1.4 DC DN (C) for Nikon Z Mount APSC
- APS-C | f/1.4 to f/16
- 45mm (Full-Frame Equivalent)
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Stepping Motor AF System
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Two Aspherical Elements
- One High-Refractive Index Element
A fast, versatile prime, this 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens from Sigma is designed for use with APS-C-format Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras. The bright f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords extensive control over depth of field for using selective focus techniques. The optical design features a pair of aspherical elements, along with one high-refractive index element, which significantly reduce spherical aberrations and distortion for increased clarity and definition for notably sharp image quality. Also, a Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to control lens flare and ghosting in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, benefitting both stills shooting and video recording, this compact prime also incorporates a stepping AF motor for smooth, near-silent autofocus performance.
- As part of the Contemporary line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve a balance between convenience and performance, and meshes a compact, lightweight build and versatile handling with notable optical attributes.
- Normal-length prime is designed for APS-C-format Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 45mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for achieving selective focus effects.
- Two aspherical elements and one high-refractive index element are used to limit distortion and spherical aberrations and also contribute to greater overall sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- A stepping AF motor benefits both photographers and videographers with its fast, precise, and near-silent performance.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations. Additionally, a brass bayonet affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity.
- Focal Length 30mm (35mm Equivalent: 45mm)
- Maximum Aperture f/1.4
- Minimum Aperture f/16
- Lens Mount Nikon Z
- Lens Format Coverage APS-C
- Angle of View 50.7°
- Minimum Focus Distance 11.81" / 30 cm
- Maximum Magnification 0.14x
- Optical Design 9 Elements in 7 Groups
- Diaphragm Blades 9, Rounded
- Focus Type Autofocus
- Image Stabilization No
- Filter Size 52 mm (Front)
- Dimensions (ø x L) 2.6 x 2.9" / 64.8 x 73.3 mm
- Weight 9.35 oz / 265 g