Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 12mm f/1.4 ASPH
OverviewLUMIX Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds lenses deliver a reliable, no-compromise approach to optical performance for interchangeable camera enthusiasts and professionals. As an optical partner of legendary LEICA DG Lenses, our Panasonic LUMIX *12mm F1.4 lens features the highest standards of clarity and detail. Designed for capturing wide scenes in dynamic detail, this tough, durable lens is splash and dustproof when mounted on a compatible LUMIX G Mirrorless camera. Make the switch from bulky DSLRs. And see the difference smaller, lighter, more compact Panasonic LUMIX Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds system cameras and lenses can make for you.
*35mm camera equivalent: 24mm
- Experience a Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds camera lens design with a significant reduction in size and weight of comparable DSLR 35mm lenses.
- 12mm F1.4 LEICA SUMMILUX high-performance wide angle lens for group, event, and nature photography (24mm 35mm camera lens equivalent).
- Indoor shooting in low lighting produces a natural defocusing effect with its F1.4 high speed aperture.
- Ideally suited for the outdoors with a splash and dustproof sealed body. (When combined with splash and dustproof LUMIX G Mirrorless camera models)
- Suppresses sagittal flair that occurs in some ultra wide-angle lenses at wide-aperture settings.
- Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion and Extra-Low Dispersion optics with stringent LEICA standards assure high image quality with high resolution and minimum distortion.
- Compatible with 4K video capture.
|Features||Lens Construction||15 elements in 12 groups (2 aspherical lenses, 1 ED lens, 2 UED lenses)|
|Nano Surface Coating||-|
|Mount||Micro Four Thirds mount|
|Optical Image Stabilizer||-|
|Focal Length||f=12mm (35mm camera equivalent 24mm)|
|Aperture Type||9 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm|
|Closest Focusing Distance||0.20m / 0.66ft|
|Maximum magnification||Approx. 0.1x / 0.2x (35mm camera equivalent)|
|General||Diagonal Angle of View||84°|
|Filter Size||φ62mm / 2.44inch|
|Max. Diameter||φ70.0mm / 2.76inch|
|Overall Length||Approx. 70mm / 2.76inch (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)|
|Weight [g]||Approx. 335g (excluding lens cap, lens rear cap and lens hood)|
|Weight [oz]||Approx. 11.82oz (excluding lens cap, lens rear cap and lens hood)|
|Standard Accessories||Lens cap, Lens rear cap, Lens hood, Lens storage bag|