Nikon AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G ED
With its ability to deliver beautiful bokeh and exceptional sharpness even at maximum aperture, the AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED has become a favourite amongst photographers. You’ll capture photos and HD videos with a level of quality superior to that of many other zoom lenses. With its fixed f/2.8 aperture, it delivers fast focusing, enhanced low-light performance and superior resolution at any distance.
UNPRECEDENTED IMAGE QUALITY IN A ZOOM LENS
Featuring our unparalleled craftsmanship in engineering and optics, the AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED renders astonishingly life-like depictions of three-dimensional objects, far beyond what most zoom lenses can achieve. The f/2.8 fixed aperture across the entire range allows for superior low-light performance and consistent exposure in any situation. Complementing this are 3 Precision Glass Mold Aspherical lens elements, which eliminate chromatic aberrations even at its widest aperture setting.
SUPERB PERFORMANCE AT ANY RANGE
This versatile lens is designed to maximise the performance of our FX- and DX- format DSLRs. Our exclusive Nano Crystal Coat eliminates ghosting and flare, while 3 Extra-low Dispersion glass elements enhance the flow of light through the lens – ensuring excellent contrast, colour and sharpness in any lighting and at any distance. Impeccable focus is achieved through a Silent Wave Motor (SWM), which quickly locks on to your subject so you always catch the moment.
DESIGNED FOR QUALITY. BUILT TO LAST.
Use the AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED with full confidence even in challenging environments. The rugged and slim body offers professional-grade dust and moisture resistance, making it perfect for capturing the magnificence of the great outdoors.
Source : www.nikon.com
- Lens Construction (Elements/Groups) : 15/11 (3 ED glass elements, 3 aspherical lenses and 1 Nano Crystal Coat)
- Picture Angle with 35mm (135) format : 84° - 34°20’
- Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format : 61° - 22°50’
- Minimum f/stop : 22
- Closest focusing distance : 0.38 m (through the entire focal range)
- Maximum reproduction ratio : 1/3.7
- Filter Attachment Size : 77mm
- Lens Cap : Snap-on
- Lens Hood : HB-40
- Lens Case : CL-M3
- Dimensions (approx.) (from the cameraâ€™s lens mounting flange) : 83 x 133 mm
- Weight (approx.) : Approx. 900 g
- Supplied Accessories (may differ by country or area) : Front lens cap LC-77, Rear lens cap LF-1, Bayonet hood HB-40, Semi-soft Case CL-M3