Nikon AF-S 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Nano
Designed for utmost versatility, the AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR gives you the freedom to shoot wide-angles, close-ups and everything in between with just one lens. With its enhanced optics, advanced Vibration Reduction and Silent Wave Motor(SWM) technology, this portable performer offers amazing autofocusing speed and image quality.
OPEN UP A WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES
The AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR is a versatile addition to your lens collection. Its 5x zoom makes it easy to capture stunning landscapes, portraits, wedding photos and distant subjects when travelling. For gorgeous images and impressive speeds at any distance, the sophisticated design allows you to maintain its maximum f/4 aperture throughout the focal range.
SUPERIOR IMAGES THROUGH INNOVATION
State-of-the-art optical elements enable this lens to unleash the full potential of our DSLRs. Extra-Low Dispersion glass elements minimise chromatic aberrations while Nano Crystal Coat reduces ghosting and flare, producing photos and videos with superb contrast and colour in a wide range of lighting environments.
Our sophisticated Vibration Reduction image stabilisation reduces blur caused by camera shake. This enhances performance by 3.5 stops*, delivering superb sharpness when shooting handheld or when lighting is less than ideal.
- Lens Construction (Elements/Groups) :
- 17 elements / 13 groups (2 ED and 3 aspherical lens elements, including elements with Nano Crystal Coat)
- Picture Angle with 35mm (135) format : 84°-20° 20'
- Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format : 61°-13° 20'
- Minimum f/stop : 22
- Closest focusing distance : 0.45m
- Maximum reproduction ratio ;
- 0.24x (at maximum telephoto position) : Filter Attachment Size : 77mm : Lens Cap ; Snap-on
- Lens Hood : HB-53
- Lens Case ; CL-1218
- Dimensions (approx.) (from the cameraâ€™s lens mounting flange) : Approx. 84 x 103.5mm
- Weight (approx.) : Approx. 710g