Nikon AF-S 200-400mm f/4G ED VR II
- A super telephoto zoom lens supporting Nikons exclusive range of focal lengths from 200 to 400 mm Coverage for a wide range of focal lengths enables capture of a wide variety of angles of view with a single lens.
- Nano Crystal Coat significantly reduces ghost and flare
- Built-in vibration reduction (VR II) offering camera shake compensation equivalent to a shutter speed increase of approximately four stops
- ED lens elements (4) adopted for superior chromatic aberration compensation
- A/M (autofocus with manual override, AF priority) mode added The addition of A/M (autofocus with manual override, AF priority) mode prevents accidental switching from autofocus to manual focus. Along with M/A (autofocus with manual override, MF priority) mode, which enables manual focusing by rotating the focus ring while autofocus is operating, and M (manual focus) mode, this makes for a total of three focus modes.
|Lens Construction (Elements/Groups)||24/17 (4 ED glass elements), 1 detachable protective lens|
|Picture Angle with 35mm (135) format||12(deg)20'-6(deg)10'|
|Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format||8(deg)-4(deg)|
|Closest focusing distance||2m/6.6 ft.|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||1/3.7|
|Filter Attachment Size||52mm|
|Dimensions (approx.) (from the cameraâ€™s lens mounting flange)||124 x 358mm|