Nikon AF-S 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR Micro
- The worlds first macro lens featuring Nikons exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and Vibration Reduction (VR) designed for close-up and macro photography; versatile for all photographic situations.
- Provides continuous focusing from infinity to life-size (1:1), offering extra working distance in demanding conditions.
- New VR II Vibration Reduction allows photographers to shoot hand-held at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than otherwise possible, providing sharper images in general and close-up photography.
- High-resolution and high optical performance with Nano Crystal Coat and Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements enhances overall image quality by further reducing flare and chromatic aberrations, contributing to improved color, contrast and clarity.
- Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet auto focusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject working distance thorough the focus range.
- Non-rotating front design is convenient for use with circular polarizing filters and the R1C1 Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System.
Source : http://www.nikonusa.com
|Lens Construction (Elements/Groups)||14/12 (1 ED glass, 1 Nano Crystal Coat-deposited lens elements)|
|Picture Angle with 35mm (135) format||23°20’|
|Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format||15°20’|
|Closest focusing distance||0.314m|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||1/1|
|Filter Attachment Size||62mm|
|Dimensions (approx.) (from the cameraâ€™s lens mounting flange)||83 x 116mm|
|Supplied Accessories (may differ by country or area)||Front lens cap LC-62, Rear lens cap LF-1, Bayonet hood HB-38, Flexible lens pouch CL-1020|