NIKON Nikkor Z 24mm f/1.8 S
Complementing the optical design, a multi-focus system, which employs two stepping motors, helps to realize impressively fast, accurate, and quiet focus performance, along with full-time manual focus override, to suit both stills and video needs. Additionally, a programmable control ring can be set for intuitive adjustment over a variety of camera and exposure settings.
- Prime wide-angle lens is designed for FX-format Z-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field.
- One extra-low dispersion element greatly reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color rendering.
- Four aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- A Nano Crystal Coat, along with a Super Integrated Coating, has been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Multi-focus system incorporates two separate AF drive units, which are synchronized, to deliver especially fast and accurate focusing performance. This system uses stepping motors, which offer impressively smooth and quiet autofocus qualities, that are well-suited to both stills and video applications. Full-time manual focus override is also possible and an internal focusing design is used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Programmable Control Ring is, by default, set to adjust manual focus, but can also be used to control aperture or exposure compensation.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant lens barrel benefits the lens' use in inclement conditions.
Focal Length 24mm
Maximum Aperture f/1.8
Minimum Aperture f/16
Lens Mount Nikon Z
Format Compatibility Full-Frame
Angle of View 84°
Maximum Magnification 0.15x
Minimum Focus Distance 9.84" / 25 cm
Optical Design 12 Elements in 10 Groups
Diaphragm Blades 9, Rounded
Focus Type Autofocus
Image Stabilization No
Filter Size 72 mm (Front)
Dimensions (ø x L) 3.07 x 3.8" / 78 x 96.5 mm